the house

In Need

"Whoa, what the is this?" Luhan demanded. Baekhyun shoved an armful of clothes on his arms and a long wig that matched his current hair color.

"You agreed to Sehun's plan, right? Then you might as well start dressing up now!" Baekhyun chirped.

"What? No."

"But you never know! I mean, someone might recognize you if you're gonna go out now and just start dressing up tomorrow since you're face is pretty unforgettable," Baekhyun smiled slyly.

Luhan turned to Sehun, who still has his back to the door, wanting to go home since earlier before Baekhyun screamed for Luhan to halt. "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment."

Sehun merely stared at him blankly. "Just hurry up so we can get home."

Luhan turned to Baekhyun and Chanyeol again who stared at him expectantly. He sighed. "Fine."

 

 

 

If Luhan was going to be honest, the thought of Oh Sehun having a house never crossed his mind. He figured he lived in his office since people say that he was that much of a work-a-holic. And now that Luhan realized it, that was a very stupid thought.

Of course Sehun has a house.

He doesn't think he'll fancy living in an office for a month anyway.

Luhan scratched the back of his neck where his long haired wig irritated his skin.

They boarded an elevator stationed directly outside of Oh Sehun's door, the said guy pressing the button to the Parking Lot level, and elevator music automatically filled the luxurious space as they descended because even the mere elevator of this building was fancy. It was lined with mirrors, adorned with silver vine patterns and gold handles attached to hold on to just in case.

He stared at the mirrors with a look of pain on his face and he grimaced as he remembered Baekhyun's squeal and Chanyeol's blooming blush when he came out of the bathroom. He completely transformed from dumb Luhan to Xi Haneul, a Chinese immigrant that apparently captured the unattainable Oh Sehun's heart when they chanced to meet at Kris' party (the same one Luhan and Sehun first talked to each other because apparently, Kris knows about the plan).

So, practically, he was staring at his very own gender bend.

The long caramel wig he was wearing adorned his feminine face (yes, he long accepted it since it does make settling deals easier with just a mere flutter of lashes at his clients) and enhanced the heart-shaped face of his just right, making him glow.

He wore a black flowy skirt that's wrapped around snuggly on his stomach and ended inches above his knees, effectively keeping his white and wispy blouse tucked in the skirt and enhancing his stuffed chest at the same time.

Looking at his unfortunately flawless legs that Luhan was forced to show off due to the short skirt, he felt his dignity being slowly torn to shreds in each passing minutes.

At least the bright blue doll shoes matched my black and white outfit, Luhan sniffed.

You see, Luhan was never a claustrophobic but for the first time, he caught a glimpse of what it feels like because even though the elevator could probably fit fifteen people, that doesn't change the fact that he felt like he was being suffocated. The air was tense and it was even colder here than in Oh Sehun's office.

Oh my God, this elevator music is making my ears bleed, Luhan thought, crying in the inside (which was funny because the elevator music was playing a calming piano piece of Yiruma, "Kiss The Rain").

It certainly doesn't help when a certain Oh Sehun has been staring at him non stop ever since he changed clothes similar to earlier when they were stuck in a room together before Baekhyun came in.

He let out a loud yelp, blushing a very deep red afterwards when he felt Oh Sehun tug at his sleeve. "What is it, Mr. Oh Sehun?"

Sehun frowned. "Sehun."

"What?"

"Call me Sehun," he said curtly before getting out of the elevator and taking out his keys.

Luhan blinked. "W-wait up!"

He fell into step with Sehun as they headed towards his car - ugh Mercedes. Just seeing the sleek black ride made Luhan feel an urge to punch it. I want my own Mercedes, Luhan pouted.

"-han. Luhan," Sehun repeated.

Luhan turned to look at Sehun who looked strangely amused.

"Aren't you going to get in?" he asked but the only thought that registered in Luhan's mind was the Oh Sehun was holding out the door of the passenger side to him. Some part of Luhan was very smug about this and he wants to strangle himself for it.

"R-right." Luhan swiftly entered the car and his seemed to melt on the comfortable seat as he surveyed the interior of the car as Sehun closed his door and went to the otherside to enter the driver's seat. He started the car, making the engine rumble quietly as he expertly got out of parking and drove out of the building.

Luhan resisted the urge to roll his eyes when he spotted some underground  parking employees gawking as they passed them.

"Where are we heading?" Luhan asked as he checked out Sehun's stack of CDs, trying to ignore the fact that Oh Sehun with a lady in his car will be in the headlines of the tabloids tomorrow. He complimented Sehun's taste of music in his head but not until he discovered a hidden compartment of seperated ones and he discovered they all involved one band - the same band Luhan is obssessing over too.

Okay, this guy has earned my permanent respect if he likes SHINee too. And OMG IS THAT SUPER JUNIOR'S VERY FIRST ALBUM LIKE WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT THEY WERE EXTINCT. HOW.

"SMTown Village," Sehun replied, snapping Luhan out of his`hyperactive mind, thoughts about his favourite band being accessed in a matter of milliseconds like ho he is when he's in business mode too, not one detail to miss.

Hearing about SMTown Village distracted him immediately though. It was a village known for people like celebrities, governors or just about anyone with a high status in Korea, like Sehun for example. But what Luhan wanted to snort over is the genius who named it because it was already named SMTown. Apparently, the idiot has to add the word "village" in it too.

They entered the gated community with ease just after Sehun spoke to some kind of intercom that automatically as soon as they passed the guards. Luhan stared in awe at the large houses - more like mansions, actually - that they passed. One had him particularly gawking because the whole house was blessed with the color pink.

"Who the hell lives in there?" Luhan demanded as they passed by it to turn to another street.

Sehun merely hummed, as if seeing a pink house was nothing. "That was Tiffany-noona's. She likes the color."

"Likes? More like deranged about it," Luhan muttered as he stared more outside. He passed by more houses that was stranger than the last one. Once, he saw a house with lifesize figurines of Marvel heroes. There was even a house - if he's not mistaken - that looked very much out of place because it looks like a barn and instead of having cows, majority of the animal that occupied the space were chickens.

"You rich people are so weird," Luhan said in awe as giggled over a house decorated with snowflake designs even though it was nowhere near winter.

Sehun merely glanced at it, his pokerface never wavering. "Xiumin-hyung's house."

Luhan's eyes widened. "That's Xiumin's house? NO."

"It is."

"But-"

"We're here," Sehun suddenly announced, pulling over to stop in front of a simple house. It doesn't even really deserve to be called a mansion. It actually looked like Luhan's house back in the city but only more refined in some ways and there are still traces that claims "do not underestimate me" since it's three stories high. It was only simple in design.

There was no one waiting for them by the veranda unlike other houses with butlers or maids or even a gardener tending the gardens. Sehun's lawn was plain grass only. They got out of the car and walked towards the porch. Luhan realized that it may look like a normal house from a distance but its structure made up for it because instead of the usual wooden or cement flooring, it was actually marble.

Damn.

But like Luhan's house, when they entered, Luhan immediately noticed that the house was a literal definition of an "empty house".

The only things that occupied the living room was a large, high definition, flatscreen TV and a simple but long velvet sofa with the exact design as the chair Luhan sat on Sehun's office, red and moan-worthy soft. There wasn't even a table in front of it like back in Luhan's home.

He's much worse than I am, and he's rich.

There was a simple cabinet to which Luhan opened to reveal stack of pictures and albums of Sehun's childhood, promising to himself that he'll check them out later and liven up the walls by posting these on Sehun's walls as he closed it and looked around again while Sehun moved the boxes of Luhan's new clothes (he tried not to imagine what kind) to the living room.

"You haven't been here that long have you?" Luhan asked as he inspected the spiral staircase that leads to the second floor. Cold marble again.

"Six years, I think," Sehun grunted as he finished placing the last of the boxes.

Oh. Well. Luhan looked around. "At least cleaning won't be much of a hassle," he commented under his breath.

He walked towards a doorless room which he figured was the kitchen because so far, it was the room with the most furniture. There was a simple wooden dining table with matching wooden chairs with a touch of a mini chandelier attached to the ceiling. Luhan opened the cabinets one by one to find them empty of food save for a lot of stainless steel pots, spatulas, and other kitchen utensils. He moved on to the platinum fridge and seeing as Sehun lived here for six years already, there must be some kind of food in here, right?

Okay, wrong. It was completely empty except for vitamins and other energy supplements which made Luhan cringe.

"What are these in your fridge?" Luhan scrunched his nose in distaste as he shut the refrigerator close.

Sehun peeked first before going in the kitchen and pulling out a chair to sit on. "Pills to keep me awake on work nights."

"That happens?" Luhan pressed.

"Every night," Sehun finished, looking uncomfortable.

Luhan rolled his eyes. "That's it, we're going grocery shopping. You need proper nutrition."

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to check out our bedroom first?"

"Our bedroom?"

"Isn't it normal for couples about to get married to share a room?" Sehun tilted his head.

Luhan planned on commenting that no, not necessarily but he just held his tongue and sighed. "Fine. Lets just get this over with."

 

 

 

But as soon as they opened the door to their bedroom together, Luhan immediately closed it with a bang, not even letting Sehun an opportunity to check it out.

"Sehun," Luhan called calmly. "Who designed our bedroom?"

"Um, Chanyeol. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just gonna shove a lighted candlestick down his throat the next time I see him," Luhan said calmly, his grasp on the doorknob tightening at every second.

"Um, why?" Sehun inquired. When Luhan doesn't answer, Sehun let out an impatient but quiet sigh as he wrenched Luhan's grasp from the door effortlessly and opened it himself, his usual pokerface betraying him a bit due to the widening of his eyes before it returned to its usual neutral look.

Their bedroom screamed HONEYMOON with a king-sized bed draped with expensive looking red tapestry, covers, blankets and pillows. The room was showered with white and pink petals as well as scented candles that lets out a dizzying smell. If you listen closely, you could even hear a distinct violin playing.

Sehun closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, lets go grocery shopping."


 

omg guys i

this was rushed and idek what i was writing and yeah PAMASKO <3 ("christmas offering" lol idk how to translate that)

BUT OH GOD SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTES HOW

I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS ;w;

MERRY CHRISTMAS