lu han

In Need

You see, Luhan is pretty much a reckless, thoughtless and impulsive person.

He did not - I repeat - HE DID NOT notice at all when his debts were actually piling up until two buff guys in suits came thundering down on his gates and begand pounding on his door.

Luhan, who was eating ice cream comfortably on his sofa and watching The Heirs in his pajamas, got up in irritation and wrenched his door open with a frown on his face - ready to scream at the person who dared disturb his "me" time. However, the thought immediately died when he saw how big his visitors are in stature (and muscles) compared to him.

"Uh, how may I help you?" Luhan squeaked.

"Are you Lu Han?" One of the buff guys asked with a horribly rough voice that made Luhan think of saw against wood.

Luhan squirmed. "Yes."

"Our boss wants to talk to you," they both said simultaenously. Luhan's blood froze because: Who was this boss? What does he want to do with me?

Slowly, as if in slow motion in an action film and , the buff guys parted to give way to none other than...

...grandmama?

She looked very much like Luhan - in an older sense, of course. Her hair was a rich mahogany styled in an elegant bun and was topped with a black berett. It matched her striped black and white dress that ended above her knee and simple white doll shoes adorned with a ribbon. People often mistake her to be Luhan's mother due to their eternally young looking face and her straight back so majority are often surprised when they found out otherwise.

But most of all is her eyes. Their whole legacy was famous for it. There's always someone in the family to inherit it. They were doe brown and it holds a permanent twinkle in them. They said that in order to know what a Lu was thinking, looking in to his or her eyes because that is where they are most expressive.

So Luhan was confused because his grandmama's spoke nothing but kindness.

Then again, this was his grandmother - and looks can be pretty damn deceiving. He was an expert in it himself.

"Luhan," she greeted warmly.

"Grandmama," Luhan greeted back, albeit uncertain. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in China or something?"

His grandmother laughed gently, strangely sending cold shivers down Luhan's back. "Oh Luhan, you silly baby. I came here to visit my one and only grandson and this is what I kind of welcome I get? Let me in!"

How about nowas what Luhan wanted to say but he bit his tongue and gave way to his doorstep to let his grandmother in. Although it was not big or maginificent, he was pretty proud of his house because it was something he worked his off for many sleepless night. It was small and was stationed in a small but quiet neighborhood. His walls were simply white and his living room consisted of a single sofa and a moderate TV. He was lucky to even have a decent cable.

There was a wooden table setting stationed within the kitchen and a small refrigerator that he makes sure to never run out of contents. However, out of all of this, what he was most proud of was his bed.

It was queen-sized, comfortable and he wouldn't exchange it for anything in the world.

Luhan awkwardly led his grandmother to his small sofa, all the while eyeing if the security guards will also sit because there was no way that they would fit since the sofa was only large enough to hold two people. And thankfully, they didn't. That would have been funny in a horrible sense.

"I'll... make some juice," he said meekly before trying not to run towards the kitchen.

As he worked on some cheap powdered juice, he tried to think of a reason for his grandmother's visit.

It was impossible that his parents wanted to check up on him because he long decided to cut his ties off with them to be an independent person. Although they were opposed at first, they have no choice but to give in in the end because Luhan is known for being stubborn. He almost went back because he never thought the real world was this harsh, but he stayed true to his word and instead, worked hard into trying to make a living in order to have a bed to sleep on for the night.

That's when he got into the market business that his grandmother provided him. Apparently, she was too old now to run the market herself so she opted to handing it down his grandson instead. Due to his pretty face, he immediately attratcted a lot of customers and even acquired permanent ones because of his charms. He had a knack with numbers and was an expert on it so keeping up with the sales and strategizing came in easy for him - a little too easy.

Frantically trying to find a tray to place a mug on, he opened a cabinet and found a metal gray one he uses for his oven. Oh well, to hell with it.

He placed the mug and the pitcher of orange juice on it, remembering to toss in a plate full of cookies as well, before heading to the living room again and placing the tray on the small table in front of the sofa. He poured in some juice for his grandmother, who took it gratefully and flashed him a small, sly smile that only made Luhan frown in response.

"What are you doing here, grandmama?" He asked warily as he stood in front of her, not bothering to change out his pajamas because this was his house and his grandmother had seen enough of his body already anyways when he was little.

She sipped his juice before sighing and placing it back on the table. "I guess there's no use but to tell you frankly then."

"Tell me what?"

"Luhan, a little bird told me that you owe the bank exactly one million won."

Luhan blinked. "No. Seriously. What are you planning to tell me, grandmama?"

His grandmother looked at him like he was stupid. "You owe the bank a million won.."

"No, really."

"Yes, really."

"Liar."

"Luhan."

"What the , grandmama?!!"

His grandmother gasped. "Language, Lulu!"

He threw his hands in the air in frustration and fisted his hair. "Well how am I supposed to react then, grandmama? Sit the on the sofa with you and sip juice as well? I don't even know what the you're talking about! I don't owe the bank million won!"

His grandmother looked at him disapprovingly before snapping her fingers. One of her buff bodyguards automatically reached for his inside pocket and pulled out a thick white envelope with the familiar symbol of a national bank Luhan was a member in.

"I thought so at first too. You've always been mindful of the merchandise you sell and the money you collect. But then I went to the bank and made a copy of your past transactions and I confirmed your withdrawals. You've been borrowing money from the bank without realizing it, son."

"But that's impossible! Who told you about it?" Luhan demanded.

"Remember Xiumin? He works in the bank and he's been the one making excuses for you so your properties won't get sold off to cover for your debt. So unless you have a million won stashed somewhere, you have to pay for it immediately. The bank only gave you a 6 months to pay it all off on my behalf since I'm still technically the owner of the market you're handling."

 .

What the hell is happening?

One moment, he was watching and squealing over Lee Minho (gosh, episode 1 and already flashing his georgous body!) but the next, he freaking owed a million won! He can barely even pay his electric bills without minding how many hours he used his aircondition at night.

"-han. Luhan!"

"What?!!" he roared, making his grandmother jump and her bodyguards, tense. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "I mean, what is it, grandmama?"

"So do you have a million won stashed somewhere?"

"Grandmama!"

"It was worth a try, okay? It's because there's one more thing that Xiumin told me before I left," his grandmother said with a cautious voice - as if she's trying to break it to Luhan little by little before he snaps.

Luhan braced himself. "And what is it?"

"The bank," she began, "is holding your marketing business in custody until you pay off all your debt."

.

.

.

And the world turned black.


 

how was it? :D

this is just the intro tho. lol

it's a bit short...

COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE PLEASE