Eavesdropping

My Gumiho Girl

You were sitting on the couch waiting for your sister then u heard the door clicked open and u instantly turn your head towards the door and saw your sister coming inside after saying good bye to Hoya. You then ran to her and ask,

You: What happened?

Mi Ha: I told him.....everything

You: even being a gumiho? 

You ask.She nodded her head and you thought * they are together again* then u nodded and went straight to bed cause u were so tired of waiting for your sister to come home.

NEXT DAY

You woke up at 6am to make your own food so that u won't have to eat rice and vegetables but instead of raw meat it was cooked meat with a little bit of rice but while making it you thought *28 more days*. After you were done packing your lunch you went to take a shower. After you were done showering you went to get ready. After you were ready u left the house while your sister was still sleeping and your mom still sleeping also. You stop at the cafe to get some coffee before leaving to go to school.When you reach college instead of going to the class from yesturday you went music class. When you reach that class the first person to catch your eyes was Jooyeon. She also saw u at the door and wave at you. You also wave at her and went straight to her. After you settled down next to Jooyeon,Woohyun came right behind you and sat down at a corner. When he came in he didn't see you and you didn't see him. Only Jooyeon saw him since she was looking at the door the whole time. 5 more minutes before class was about to start, Hoya came in and he was looking for somebody but Wohyun appraoch him and they fist pump each other. After they were done, Hoya found u the person he was looking for and came to you while Woohyun followed him.( Hoya is older just to say and is older by one year)

Hoya: Mi Ho can i talk to u?

You were about to nod but Woohyun butted in and said,

Woohyun: You know her? But how?

Hoya just reply,

Hoya:Old school.....so can we talk Mi Ho?

You nodded and follow him out the door but he said to Woohyun,

Hoya: DON'T follow us.

He warned to Woohyun.Woohyun just nodded and wento to sit down at his seat at the corner.Both of u guys went to the back of the college and he asked,

Hoya: Are u also a.....gumiho?

You nodded.

Hoya: No wonder your name is GU MI HO. But do u also have one more month too?

Sadly you shook head no.

Hoya: Why?

You: I don't know myself but i have a year left if i dont get my last liver. But the thing is she is only 3 minutes older but same day with me. So that's what is making me confuse. Well i gotta go class is about to start.

Hoya: Right. But...i'm skipping college.

You: Why?

Hoya: To hang out with your unni.

You: why don't u do that after classes are done?

Hoya: Can't i have classes all day today

You nodded and reply,

You: She have 28 more days left. Mkae her happy okay oppa? I trust u with her.

He nodded then u left to your class since class was about to start in 2 minutes. He then ran to the gate to get out of college before somebody spotted him leaving but none of them knew that somebody was eavesdropping.

JOOYEON POV

I knew it! She is a gumiho! Her sister have 1 month left,she have a year left, while i also have a year left*I smile weakly and left to class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry i haven't been updating!Well if u guys have been waiting for INFINITE

they will apeear in a couples of chapters! 

THANK YOU! AND REMEMBER TO UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!