안녕하세요!!!

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there!!!

I know a lot of you guys are hating my ending hehehe :) *peace yow*

Allow me to explain to those who didn't got the gist of the phonecall,

When Jessica got the call from Tiffany, Taeyeon heard their conversation and since the last time that the two of talked nothing clear really came out from it, so Taeyeon kinda thought that Tiffany's call is about her wanting to break up with her and Jessica's not so nice reaction clearly give it away to Taeyeon.

 

Then about the ending being like this, i already told you guys before that some part of this story is base on some real experience of some people i know hehehe [might be some of mine too]. And honestly some of that experience didn't end out so well. So, i really don't know how to give it more happier ending.

 

Actually, there's a lot more that had happen after that 'stupid phone call' but i find it a bit stressing to make a trip down back to memory lane and i'm already telling you guys, it really didn't end so nice! it was aissshhhh hahaha :)

 

It's really nice to know that you guys still want to have this story to continue, honestly i thought it's already quite long 60+ chapters are really a lot i think.

 

Are you guys really sure you want some more?? I've been listing all those readers who want this to continue, if i see your name again after this post. Then maybe i might reconsider [hihihi]

 

Good night fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter