Home and Movies

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Home and Movies

Chapter 62

 

 

“KIDS! ARE YOU ALL READY? YOUR BAGS? CELLPHONES? WALLET? SURE YOU DIDN’T FORGET ANYTHING?!” I entered our room with a frantic Sunny screaming and running here and there.

 

“Taeyeon! There you are! Did you already settle our bill at the front desk?” She turns around and approaches me.

 

“Yes Sunny! We’re all good! I already get us a van for rent from the lobby that would take us to the bus terminal.” I told her.

 

“Okay good! Wait did you already checked your things?” She asked me.

 

“Yeah, Fany already take care of our bags and our souvenirs for our families.” I told her.

 

“Okay. What time do we need to get to the lobby for the rented van?”

 

“Just take your time Sunny, we’ll go when we’re ready. I instructed the lobby to call the van when we’re already there. So don’t panic.” I patted her shoulders to make her calm down a bit.

 

“Sooyoung is still not done packing all her souvenirs! She’s really rummaging everything right now. Look at her bags!” I watch Sunny shriek in horror.

 

“Let’s just all help her. Relax Sunny the bus won’t leave without us.”

 

“But still, aish! Whatever let’s just help Sooyoung!”

 

We went to help Sooyoung in their room, while the other girls start to carry our bags outside to waiting the trolley. We never thought that we would all be going home with this much extra bags than we came here. We didn’t realize we bought a lot of souvenirs and other little things in our short stay in here.

 

“Okay were done!” Sunny screamed again. While Sooyoung was crazily taking all her bags all of the same time.

 

“This crazy midget!” I heard her muttered under her breath.

 

“Sunny will kill you if she had heard that you know.” I whispered back at her.

 

“Taeng please…” I smiled as she throw me a defeated look on her face.

 

”Let’s go Soo, give me some of that before Sunny really lose it.” I one last time before the two of us finally walked out of the room and saw all of our friends already waiting for us outside the door.

 

“Taetae, were already here!” A smiled back at a smiling Fany.

______________________________________

 

The ride back home was faster than before, since there’s no more unnecessary stop along the way. We all manage to arrive in the city before midnight, Jessica and Hyoyeon decided to crash at Yuri’s place for the night while Sunny and Sooyoung volunteered themselves to take Yoona and Seohyun to their houses before going home themselves. And I, I’m definitely going to take Tiffany to her house. We watched our friends as they disperse one by one. I grab a drink for the two of us while we wait for a taxi.

 

“Fany, did you already texted your Aunt?” I asked her as I saw her typing in her phone.

 

“Hmmm, I just send it.”

 

“How ‘bout you Taetae, did you already texted your Umma?”

 

“Yeah. I told her that I’ll bring you home first. She already says okay.” I gave a small smile. I turned around when I saw a taxi slowly approaching us.

 

“Fany, I think that’s our taxi. Let’s go.” We took our bags and place it in the trunk. Fany, told the driver her address and we just chat along the way, while sometimes browsing the pictures she took in her phone.

 

I beat Fany into paying the taxi again, I just smiled at her when she glared at me.

 

“It’s my turn to pay for the taxi now! You promised!” I chuckled at her little outburst. I can’t believe she still remembers our agreement from before that we will take turn in paying for the ride, the food and everything when we’re together in a date.

 

“But this doesn’t count. It’s not a date.”

 

“Whatever.” I helped her with her bags as we make our way into their gate.

 

“Aunty! I’m home!” Tiffany hugged her Aunt who welcomed us with a smile.

 

“Welcome home! You two must be tired!” Her Aunt opened the door wider for us to get in as she helped us with our bags.

 

“You two must be hungry. I’ll prepare something fast and light for you two to eat. Just wait okay!” Before Tiffany’s Aunt disappears to the kitchen I stopped her.

 

“Aunty please don’t bother! I’ll be going home already since it’s already late and my parents are already waiting for me.”

 

“Oh! Is that so? How are you going home then?”

 

“I’ll wait for a taxi outside.”

 

“Are you sure Taeyeon? It’s already pretty late.”

 

“Yes Aunty I’m sure.”

 

“Okay then, let me accompany you till you get a taxi.”

 

“Okay! Thanks Aunty.”

 

“I’ll come too.”

 

It’s already been 20 minutes since we’ve been standing in the corner street of Tiffany’s house waiting for a taxi but unfortunately no vacant one passes us. I’m beginning to feel frustrated for not remembering how hard is it to hail a taxi at this hour.

 

“I should have asked that taxi to just wait for me” I mumbled under my breath.

 

“That’s okay Tae.” Tiffany tried to coax me.

 

“Okay kids, since we’ve been waiting for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter