Start & Thank You

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Start & Thank You”  

Chapter 38

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I can’t believe that Taeyeon is really serious when she said that she will court me. I was surprised the next morning, when I saw her standing in the bus stop waiting for me, she probably went earlier to wait for me. She handed me another stalk of flower give it to me while smiling brightly at me, that smile alone is enough to make my whole day. And after school she would diligently bring me to my home.

 

And what I admire most about Taeyeon is she never loses focus on our lectures she really is trying to make up to her promise to her parents and Halmoni. While I would just shamelessly stare at her not minding the lectures, but when she caught me, she will just stare at me with eyes full of intensity that makes me avert my eyes back to the teacher. Those stares and those eyes makes my heart beat faster like a helicopter’s propeller. And I don’t have the guts to ask her why she’s looking at me like that, was she mad because I’m not listening or did she just want to stare back at me?

 

It’s now the fourth day Taeyeon has been doing all of this to me. And she was right, I am liking it. Every single thing she do for me big or small, all of it makes me feel so happy and I felt so loved. And it also makes me know her more and more. How much more I could fall deeply to her? Now the real question is, since she’s courting me I should be the one to answer her right? But the other question is, when and how should I do it? I really don’t know what to do?

 

Argh this courting thing sure makes me so happy inside and out! But it’s also making me so frustrated at the same time. Knowing that she’s expecting me to answer her courtship to me. How will you answer her Stephanie Hwang Miyoung?

 

Today is Friday, I decided to go to school earlier thinking I should be the one to wait up for Taetae in the bus station but to my surprise she was already there. I almost run to get down in the bus.

 

“Why are you so early? Please don’t tell me you go here at this time for the past 4 days?” I asked her feeling a little bit worried. What if she’s already losing sleep because of this fetching schedule she made.

 

“Good Morning Fany, Fany Tiffany!” She smiled at me brightly and I immediately forgot the reason why I almost got mad to myself.

 

“Where’s my Good Morning greeting?” She continued to smile at me.

 

“Good Morning My Taetae!” I greeted her while smiling my eyes forming the crescent shape smile that she like and somehow I know I made her happy by just smiling at her.

 

“Now this morning is officially a great one because of your lovely smile Fany.”

 

“You and your sweet mouth early in the morning!”

 

“Well this mouth only knows how to speak sweet words for you!”

 

“You’re too early Tae. Had you have your breakfast?” I asked her worriedly.

 

“Don’t worry, and to question I just also arrived and do you think Halmoni and Umma will let out of our house without having breakfast?”

 

“Yeah you got a point there.” I relaxed a little. I wrapped my arm to hers while we slowly walk to our school it has been our routine every time we walk together. I was still quite since it’s still a bit early.

 

“Tae, tomorrow is our camping trip with the whole class. Have you already prepared your things?” I look into her eyes and saw her already smiling at me. She must be really excited.

 

“Yes. Appa helped me pick a nice tent yesterday after I brought you home I met up him in the mall to buy some things for the camping. Now all I have to do later is pack everything nicely. How about you Fany? Are you ready?”

 

“Yeah, actually I’m already done packing my things. Aunty will just prepare me some foods for tomorrow. Since you’re still not ready, would you like me to help you prepare your camping gears?”

 

“Really? You will help me? You will go over to my house la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter