Disaster & Limit

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disaster & Limit

Chapter 32

 

 

 

Damn it! How could this perfect day, this perfect date turned out to be like this? I know I should try to understand because this Dennis is an old friend that she haven’t seen in a while, but I just can’t help but feel so damn irritated at him right now! Wasn’t it enough to say his hi and hello to Fany? Why does he have to in to our movie date? I know that I should just let it go but he keeps on whispering to Fany! Argh I’m so close in snapping at them!

 

Relax Taeyeon! Calm down! Breath in, breath out! You can do this! Be a civilized person that you are! Don’t try to bite the guy! Calm down! Okay?

 

I keep on chanting to my head the words clam down and okay hoping that the fire inside my heart would subside. This kind of fire is not the type of fire I would like to get burned with. So I really need to be cool.

 

I stealthily glance over Fany, was forming a small “O” for whatever that Dennis dude is whispering into her ears!

 

Damn it! Really Damn damn damn! I should be the one whispering into her ears like that and not you dude!

 

I silently clutched my hands in my seat. If the movie theater wasn’t dark I swear everybody would see me beet red from too much anger. I could even feel my own body shivers not because of the air-conditioning but because of anger again. I was never been this mad my whole life. This was the first time ever. You Tiffany Hwang is really good at bringing me new emotions I never thought I could be able to feel and experience all at the same time!

 

Thankfully the movie finally ended! The Mocking Jay turned out to be The Mocking Dude! I never really watched the movie I’ve been dying to watch thanks to this Dennis dude! All I managed to notice where their continued whisperings, their giggling, heck they even playfully pats each other’s arms!

 

I silently walked out of the theater while Fany and Dennis keep on blabbering to each other how great the movie was and blah blah blah! I mentally sighed now I’m starting to feel like I’m the third wheel in this date! When this Dennis dude was the one crashing my supposed to be first date with Fany.

 

“Hey Fany and Taeyeon-ssi it’s already 6pm want to have some early dinner? My treat!” I heard Dennis dude invited the both of us. I just silently looked at Tiffany waiting for her to say something to her friend’s invitation. I was mentally praying to all the God’s and Deities in heaven to make Fany turn down the invitation. But my hope dies down the moment she opened .

 

“Sure Dennis! We would love too! It’s okay right Tae?” I mentally sighed for the nth time tonight as I felt Fany lightly tugged the sleeve of my shirt.

 

“Okay Fany if that’s what you want!” Damn you Kim Taeyeon that line has becoming your favorite line of the day! Why is it so damn impossible for you to say no to Fany! Stupid, you know the answer to your stupid question! Because you like her way too much! Heck you probably already love her too much!

 

“Yippee Thanks Taetae!” I just let her drag me away to wherever this Dennis dude will be treating us for dinner.

 

We enter some burger house because Dennis dude says “Tiff really likes burgers and fries!” I mock him mentally. I’m really getting annoyed to this situation and my irritation is already near its limit.

 

You don’t need to tell me that Fany likes burgers and fries because I already know! Heck, I already plan to bring her here for dinner if you didn’t appeared and decided to in! I got everything planned but you ruined it dude!  I sighed again, am I starting to be so pathetic here? I really don’t know what to do? My head is too clouded with anger to think about anything right now.

 

Again I silently ate, while Fany and Dennis ate while happily making conversations, the du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter