Prepare & Hanging Out

Rebel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Prepare & Hanging Out”

Chapter 39

 

 

“Guys Fany and I will go over to my place she’ll help me prepare my things. Want to come with us?” I asked the girls while they’re busy getting ready to go home.

 

“I think I’ll pass I’m still not done packing my stuffs.” Hyoyeon was the first to answer.

 

“Me too.” Sunny said next

 

“Me three. It’s so hard to choose what food should I bring.” Sooyoung pouted.

 

“I’m still not done with mine so I guess I’ll pass too.” Yuri said next.

 

“We’ll me I’m done. But I don’t want to be TaeNy’s third wheel this time.” Sica said.

 

“It’s okay Taetae don’t you want to spend alone time with me?” Fany suddenly walked in front of me looking sad and made her fingers run slowly to my arm. Which send shivers down my spine.

 

“See that? I don’t want to be the only bare witness to those even though I want to see Halmoni!” Jessica pointed at us while talking to Yuri.

 

“Sica since you said you’re already done preparing your stuffs would you mind helping me? I still haven’t prepared a single thing?” Yuri pleaded to Sica using her puppy eyes. While the shorter girl was just staring blankly at the other.

 

“So? Help me please? Sica? Please! Please! Pretty Sica!”

 

“O-o-okay I-I-I’ll help you!”

 

“Yay! Thanks in advance Sica! You’re the best!” Yuri suddenly jumped and hugged Sica. While all of us just watched them. I can’t help but smile seeing how Jessica suddenly became a statue in a spilt second.

 

“Are you two gonna follow the footsteps of TaeNy?” Hyoyeon asked “Maybe I better prepare myself to another round of bickering, sweet moment and so on and on and on!” Hyo sigh which made everybody laugh.

 

“We’re going now guys! See you tomorrow morning don’t be late okay!” Fany and I went on to the bus we wave goodbye to all our friends. After a half an hour journey we arrived at my place.

 

 

“I’m home Grammy! Looks who’s with me!” I shouted in our door step.

 

“Taeng, you’re home and Fany you’re here!” My grandma walk to us and hugged Fany.

 

“You’re getting prettier Fany-ah!” My grandma’s comment made Fany blushed.

 

“Grammy stop teasing her. Fany’s here to help me pack my things for tomorrows camping trip we don’t have much time so we need to start now.”

 

“I’m not teasing her, I’m only complementing her! Go and take your Fany with you! You don’t want to share her to your grandma I understand!”

 

“Aw! It’s not like that, I just need to bring her home early since we’re leaving early tomorrow I don’t want her to get tired.” I tried to reason out to my pouting Grandmother who acts like a kid.

 

“Don’t worry Grammy I’ll hang with you some other time. Actually all the girls miss you so much, so they said they will visit you one of these days.” Fany smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter