four

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

************************************

on the next day onwards.......Hongki intentionally wait Minji at the school gate to resume his thing with her. After waiting for almost 10 minutes or more he finally saw minji and mina walking near him with a smile plasterred in their eyes..

 

" hey!! "Hongki said ..waking near them to greet them ...

 

"Hi ... "minji manage to greet him "By the way.. i have'nt know your name .... sorry if were in hurry yesterday..my friend here is in hurry at that time so we left you without knowing each others name"she added feeling guilty for leaving him behind

 

"No its ok ... no need to be soory. i understand.... so if you both dont mind...im hongki..Lee Hongki"he said then offerhis hand for a hand shake that minji took then intriduse her self sweetly.

 

"Im Minji..Seo Min Ji...and this friend of mine is Mina ....dont mind her if she acts like that i think she has a guy fever..."She jokingly said that maid mina walks away and left them dehind....

 

"I think she hates me.."hongki said to her now walking cause their classes will start anytime soon..

 

"No she's not.. dont mind her..."She reply

 

"Are you new here...cause i have'nt saw you here before.."Hongki ask  "Yes im just new here..I cam from busan then transfer here...dont ask how i get here cause thats a long story."She aswered while heading to their class room..

 

"Ok .. as you said.." hongki said ..finally their on minji's class room .. monji say her good bye then walks inside her room .. but she stop when hongki ask her if she can eat with him..at lunch and he's going to introduce her to his other friends...minji nodded her head then smile to him the say her good bye again...since hongkis room is next to her he hurriedly get inside when he hears the bell rang..means classes has started..

 

****************

 

on the other hand...minji enter the class room ..then sit beside her friend and recieve nothing but a deadly glaire...but because shes so lovely and sweet she return it with a smile...

 

"Mina stop that already... if youre mad at me because i let him be my friend....then let me.. i really want him to be my friend... dont you want me to be happy .. im starting to gain many friend..??"She said then pout..

 

"If you want to have friend it ok with me but not that guy..hes a phyco..playboy..jerk and anything that a abnormal person has "Mina said trying to convince her friend not to continue her plan to be with that hongki guy.."I know him .. and i asure you that if you continue what you want he will surely give you a headache at the same time heartache"She sarcastically said..."and know even don't know him as well as i know him"She added

 

"Mina please i really wanted him to be my friend..,,Ok if i saw that hes like that im going to stay away from him..PROMISE!!"Minji said in a puppy eye look

 

"What ever"Mina reply....After she said that she quickly straigthen up when she saw their teacher coming same as minji..

 

"Good morning class"Their teacher greeted..

 

"Good morning to sir"They all greeted..

 

"Class i want you to know that were going to have a new student ..... "Their teacher said "Come in ...He said to their nwe classmate "Please introduse your self to them..."Their teacher added.

 

"Hi ..im Jung YongHwa i came from seoul university...i transfer here cause i found this school nice and cozy..."He said then smile to his new classmates...that recieve a smile to.....

 

"Ok my Jung you can sit at any vacant place you want to.."Their teacher said ...that Yonghwa obeyed..he sit hebise mina ... (Minji,MIna,Yonghwa,---thats their sitting arrangement)

 

"Can i ??"Yonghwa asked mina...Mina instantly nooded her head for respond...then Yonghwa setteled down....for almost about 3 hour of their contineus lesson Yonghwa keeps on looking on minji as if something is building in his playful mind....that he really has ..

 

 

************************************

LAME...I know...

Anyway advance MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

To All The Primadonna Out There..  :))

 

UPVOTE and SUBSCRIBE