fifteen

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

 

*********************************

 

Hongki enter the cafeteria with a bruises with a bit dry blood beside his lips....he sitted beside Minji heads are hung low....

 

"Oppa...what take you so long"Minji ask as soon Hongki sit beside her...

 

"I'm sorry...I just go some where"Hongki said head still hunging down...

 

"Hongki-ah...why don't you raise your head...you look so weird"Mina said looking at Hongki..

 

"Yes why don't you look at us.."The other said...Hongki shook his head then stand to get his food but Minhwan saw the swallon lips of Hongki..

 

"Hyung what happen to you...did you get in to fight.."Minhwan ask making sure that he saw it right..Minji look at Hongki then pulled him to sit down...

 

"Look at me"Minji said in a serious tone....but Hongki remain in his position..

 

"I said look at me"Minji said cupping his face to face her...Minji frown by the sight of Hongki's face...

 

"What happen??"Minji ask now worried...Hongki look away

 

"Nothing.."He murmured..

 

"What nothing are you talking about look at your face..your lips"Minji said in a hoarse voice...

 

"It was nothing..okay..nothing happen.."He said bit louder..Minji glared at him then stood up and walk away...

 

"Where are you going.."Hongki holds Minji's arm scared that Minji get angry at him...Minji yank his hand then continue to walk without saying a word...Hongki sigh...

 

"Is that because of earlier..did Yonghwa did that to you??"Jonghoon said that make Hongki look at him ...Hongki sit back then nodded his head...he's thankful that Mina is not there to hear and see what they are talking about...cause she followed Minji

 

"He's pissing me off..he's too much.."Hongki said anger can be seen behind his words...

 

"What happen...??"Jonghoon ask...Hongki is about to answer when someone pulled him up...it was Minji Holding a cotton,alcohol and a band-aid in her hand...

 

"I thought you already---"Minji hush him then dub the cotton with alcohol in Hingki's lips...Hongki shriek a little when the cotton touches his lips..

 

"It sting.."Hongki said....

 

"Bare with it.."Minji said eyes focus on what she was doing..

 

after she was done she lean a bit on Hongki's lips then blow it to ease the pain...after that she put the band-aid...

 

"Done"Minji said..they both sitted..

 

"I'm sorry "Hongki apologies..

 

"Its nothing I under stand you....I know that you always get into fight..Mina told me..."Minji said rolling her eyes..Hongki just look at her now smiling..

 

"So please stop getting into fight now..okay"Minji said .

 

But when he look at Hongki..he place a quick peck on her lips...Minji blush..

 

"Hyung..don't do that here..do it in private.."Seunghyun said eyebrows are raising up and down...

 

"Ohh..shut up seunghyun."Hongki wack seunghyun's head because of his stupidity..

 

 

"Hyung..it hurts.."Seunghyun whine..

 

"Seunghyun ..... just drop that dirty thoughts of you.."Jaejin said chuckling..after that they all get back to their rooms....

 

 

 

*************************

 

Yonghwa after he goes down from the rooftop...he called on of his gang group...Minhyuk...he ask him to wait at the entrance gate of their school..Yonghwa ask Minhyuk to wait until the school hours ends and they're going to make some fun....

 

class ended and Yonghwa saw Minhyuk at the gate and they headed to the club...

 

it was 8:00 in the evening..when Minji receive a text from Yonghwa telling her to come at the place where he was right now...He said that he has a problem..and he needed some one to talk to...

 

Minji is having a doubt weather she goes or not but in the end she decided to come even though she knows that Hongki Might get angry at her again...

 

Minji arrive at the said place..when she step out of the cab she was shock that someone drag her into the darker side of the place....(At the back of the club)

 

 

 

*********************************

Updated...

This story is right..

ahahaha

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE..

 

dont be shy to leaves some comments

:))