sixteen

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

Minji shrek when someone drag her into the back of the club....she wiggle from the guys hold but the guy only tighten his grip on Minji's arm.....she can't clearly saw the guys face cause they're in a dark place...a minute later...the guy loosen his hold then bow at her apologizing..

 

"What are you doing...you just can't drag someone whenever you want.!!"Minji said massaging her wrist...

 

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry."The guy said scratching the back of his head...

 

"Why did you do that ... You scared me.."Minji said looking at the guy trying to see his face...

 

"I'm sorry...its just...someone is chasing me.."The guy said bowing his head..

 

."Let's go I think you have some one to meet.."The guy said walking his way into the front of the club...Minji follow...

 

"Anyway..I'm Minhyuk..kang Minhyuk."The guy introduce him self offering his hand for a hand shake...Minji shrug not interested in the guy in front of her...

 

"No need to introduce your self...I'm in a hurry.."Minji take a step away but the guy pulled her again causing her to bump into the guys chest...she step back glaring at the guy but the guy just smile and lean his head on Minji's. When his head is just inch away from Minji...Minji automatically close her eyes in the process..Minhyuk smile when he saw how Minji close her eyes tight scared...he pick something on Minji's hair then lean back in his original position...

 

"There's something in your head."The guy softly said..Minji open her eyes when she heard the guy speak...she look at the guys throwing him a death glare then walk away with a bit red shade on her cheeks because of embarrassment....Minhyuk texted Yonghwa as soon as Minji disappear...

 

Yonghwa in the other hand is just watching the two (Minji and Minhyuk) he took some pictures of them..when Minhyuk lean into Minji..that's the picture he took then send it to Hongki...Minji is about to enter the club when Hongki called her...as soon as Minji answer the call Hongki shouted angrily in the other line..

 

"Where are you"Hongki said....Minji put her phone away from her ears because of Hongki's loud voice.."

 

Can you talk without shouting"Minji said calmly...

 

"Go home I'm here in front of your house..!!!!"He shouted again...

 

"But ---"Minji didn't finish her sentence cause Hongki already drop the call...she look at her phone then pout thinking what's with him...she's about to enter when she receive a text from Yonghwa "that he's already at home...I'm sorry"...she sigh the turn her heel to go home...

 

after 30 minutes she arrive in front of her house..its already 11 in the evening and she saw Hongki standing infront of her door looking at her like he's going to kill her any time soon. Minji walk slowly at Hongki figeting her finger.. When she's about three steps away from him...Hongki throw his phone on her that make Minji move fast to caught it..when she succeed she straighten up and look at him confuse...

 

"Oppa??"...she mumble..

 

"What is that..??"Hongki said coldly...

 

"Huh??"Minji reply having no clue on what Hongki is talking about...she don't hear any reply from Hongki so she decide to just look at it (the phone)..she gasp after seeing what's on in...its her picture together with someone...and it seems like they're kissing..

 

"Oppa."Minji look up nervously seeing how angry Hongki is....

 

"I-i don't know that"she stutter nervously ... Hongki didn't say anything..he snatch his phone on Minji's hand then start to walk away..he only takes two step away from Minji when she pulled him to get inside her house...when they are now inside Minji's house Hongki yank his hand harshly. Minji look at him more scare. This time a tears escape from Hongki's eyes...

 

"Are you cheating on me!!"He shout his lungs out..then wipe his tears harshly...

 

"No!!"Minji shouted to this time...

 

"Then what was that...can you explain that to me....!!!"Hongki said putting his phone on Minjis face....

 

"I said I don't know that.."She shouted back...tears flowing on her eyes too...

 

"Then who is this...your twin...???"Hongki retorted back...

 

"How can you be sure that that's me??huh??"Minji askes...Hongki chuckle bitterly.

 

."then where were you ealier??Huh??"He ask...

 

"im just out..that's all.."Minji said avoiding to told Hongki that she's about to meet Yonghwa...

 

"You're just out and having fun like this..."Hongki said and just stare at her with his cold eyes..."Who is that guy..??"He coldly ask...

 

"I don't know him..and what you're thinking about that picture..that's not true..I didn't cheat on you...I'm there because I'm about to meet..Yong--"she pause on her sentence looking at Hongki...

 

"You're meeting who??"Hongki ask with a glare . Minji shook her head..

 

"Who??"He said I a loud tone..Minji jump a little

 

"Yonghwa"she said.."But I didn't meet him cause you called me and he said he's at home now"she explain nervously....

 

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him...cant you get it!!!were always fighting because of him!!!!" Hongki said in anger

 

"I know...but he said he needs me.."She cut him off...

 

"Needs you..why..are you his robot..a boyfriend or what..why did he need you."Hongki said  

 

"Minji-ah..can't you just stay away from him..just do it for me I really don't want you to be with him."Hongki said cupping Minji's face...Hongki is not angry anymore cause he believes that Minji didn't know anything about the picture and he knows that that's Yonghwa's work...he's getting into his nerve already..

 

"But why don't you want him to be with me...I don't understand why...he's kind and he's good to me"Minji said looking straight into Hongki's eyes..

 

"I just don't want you to be with him"he said. But deep inside he's afraid that he might lose Minji if ever Yonghwa told he about the bet...he don't want that to happen..that's why he don't want Minji to be near him...

 

"But why"but Hongki peck her lips stoping her to talk more..."

 

Oppa "minji call

 

"hmmm"he hum...

 

"I'm sorry...if I always make you angry...I promise not to do it again...I'm going to avoid Yonghwa for real.."Minji promise him...Hongki nodded his head then give Minji a tight hug...."Are we good now"Minji added Hongki nodded his head smiling

 

"Its already...late..I think I better sleep here.."After sying that Minji pulled out from the hug

 

"No!! You can't.."She whine..

 

"But its already late..look its already 12 midnight.."Hongki said pointing at the wall clock that was hunging into her wall...Minji frown when she the time..but sigh when she remember that there is no classes tomorrow..

 

"Okay...sleep at the couch.."She said then walk to her room leaving Hongki alone..but once she enter her room...Hongki followed lock the door behind then pin Minji at the wall..

 

"What are you doing..??"Minji wiggle free trying to escape from Hongki..

 

"Do you now that..once a girl allow a boy to stay at her house....something might happen..specially that were alone.."Hongki whisper on Minji's ear seductively..

 

"W-hat..?? Yah!! Jerk let go--"but Hongki crush his lips on her...He kiss her passionately...Minji push him lightly..

 

"What are you doi--"but she didn't finish her sentence when Hongki kisses her again..at first Minji didn't return the kiss..but when Hongki bit her lips lightly..she give in..she return the kiss with the same passion...and slowly Hongki's hand start to travel to Minji's body he put his right han into Minjis thigh caressing it up and down...

 

Minji let out a soft moan because of the pleasure she feels..that's the first time she feels that so she let Hongki...after a while Minji felt Hongki's hand goes up to her stomach...Hongki put his right hand under the shirt that Minji was wearing..Minji open her eyes widely and try to push Hongki away but Hongki put His other hand at the back of Minji's head...and kiss her more passionate..Hongki leave Minji's lips and start to attack her neck down to her colarbone...Minji let out other moan that make Hongki do more...but Minji push Hongki hard when she felt his hand moves just bellow her ...they broke apart both panting...Minji stare at Hongki redness can be seen in her face...Hongki look at her too grinning...

 

"I'm sorry...I just carried away.."Hongki said and plant a peck on Minjis lips before he exit her room...

 

"I'm going to sleep now...before something might happen...lock this door before I enter here when you're in the middle of you're sleep.."He said before he heads through the living area...

 

Minji close the door and lock it imideatly after Hongki goes out...thinking of what happen earlier and to what he said makes her uncomfortable...

 

Hongki hears her lock the door he chuckle and go to the couch to sleep....

 

Minji sit on her bed touching her lips..can't belive that they almost do it...

 

"Did that just happen??--why did I let that to happen??---"she said in no one particular

 

"Are you crazy.Minji-ah..why did you let that thing happen you almost do it"she scold her self...she shook her head to earase her thoughts but she realize that Hongki don't have a pillow and a blanket with him he might froze cause its already cald...she pick some extra pillow and a blanket into her closet then went out of her room...

 

when she catch up at the leaving room she saw Hongki is already sleeping..in the way he snore he seems so tired...she went closer to him and put the pillow under his head and place the blanket over his body..Hongki move a little but didn't wake up...

 

Minji stare at Honhki's face examining his face she touch his eyebrows,eyes,nose,and his lips that is so soft..she smile seeing him sleeping peacefully...

 

"Oppa...I'm sorry if I alway makes you angry and I'm sorry for that..but always remember that I love you.."She whisper...she plant at soothing kiss on Hongki's forehead before she stand.."Goodnight oppa"she said before she goes inside her room to sleep..

 

 

*******************************************

Updated....readers....

sorry for the long wait..

anyway I got another subscriber..ahahaha

kattunxhyphen 

thanks for subscribing..

THANKS TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT

ALL MY DEAR READERS

.

.

UPVOTE ANS SUBSCRIBE..