thirteen

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

 

*********************************************

 

Monday has came and Minji and Mina are heading towards thier last class when they saw Yonghwa sitting on one of the bench near the school gym. they decided to go to him since they still have 15 minutes more before their class started....

 

"Yonghwa....aren't you going to our next class.."Minji ask him ...like nothing happen for the fast few days...even though Hingki told her to distance her self to him she can cause Yonghwa is her friend and she can understand him...

 

"Huh?? nothing just dont feel like attending our last subjest.."Yonghwa said scratching the back of his neck... "Minji-ah iI know you're not comfortable every time you're with me anymore after what i did to you last time...and im very sorry about that.." Yonghwa added acting like hes very sorry of what he did last time...

 

"No!!...its okay...i understand you anyway....lets just forget about that....okay.." Minji said  thenpull Yonghwa to stand up then drag him toward thier next class followed by Mina.....but after they take  two steps Minji saw Hongki just infront of him.... looking at her. Minji tence up then instantly let go of Yonghwa's hand.. Yonghwa laugh inside of his mind while looking at the annoyed Hongki In frint of him..

 

"O-Oppa.... w-where just going to our n-next class.... w-we didint done something...." Minji stutter.... but she did'nt recieve nothing from Hongki....She look at him and she saw that he's very angry right now.....

 

"O-oppa" Minji call..

 

"Didn't i told you to stay away from him...!!!! " Hongki said angrily..

 

"Hongki-ah..dont start a fight here..."Mina said calming the angry Hongki..

 

"Mina,,Minji i better get going...."Then he scape to the scene grinning...

 

"Hongki-ah..were going now to were going to be late...guys sorry..."Mina said then drag Minji with her...

 

*****************

Minji's class ended...and they're fixing their thing and ready to go when she recieve a text from Hongki....

 

*Hongki*

Meet me at the school garden ..Im waiting for you

 

After reading that Minji become more scared..she dont know what to say to Hongki..

 

"Mina im going first..Hongki oppa wants to talk with me..." Minji said 

 

"Okay....i need to go to....my mom is waiting for me.....im gog home next week..okay." Mina said then they take their own way.... after 10 minutes of waiting Hongki finnally saw Minji walking directly to his direction figetting her fingers..When Minji is now infront of him he look up and say sorry many times..

 

"Why you're still with him....you know what he did to you.." Hongki said ..

 

"I know...but i just cant avoid him...he's a friend of mine to...i know its to awkward to be him again after what happen but...." Minji didnt finish her sentence cause Hongki cut her off..

 

"Stay away from him if you dont want me to be angry with you..." Hongki warned her...

 

"But " Minji said but she didnt finish what shes going to say cause Hongki cut her off again.....then Hongki pulled her into a tight hug

 

"I dont want you to be with him okay.....Im jealous.." He whisper in her ears that make Minji at ease knowing that Hongki is not agry with her anymore....Minji nodded her head then hug him back....

 

"Im sorry.."Minji said after she pulled out from the hug...

 

"its okay now..just do what i say okay.."Hongki said holding Minji's both hands..." Any ways where is Mina i havent seen her??"Hongki ask...

 

"Mina is with her parent since the last time were together...she said shes going home next week.."Minji said

 

"So youre alone at home.."Honki said grinning...

 

Minji nod her head then raise one of her brows.."What are you thingking huh??" She ask confuse....

 

"Nothing..lets go" Hongki said then drag her out of the school...

 

"Where are we going....???" Minji said while being drag by the stupid Hongki...

 

"In you house" Hongki replied....

 

"Huh????  No!!! "Minji said then stop walking..."You cant go there..."She added..

 

"Why...im not doing somethind wierd.."Hongki said chuckling...

 

"No...You cant.." Minji said

 

"Lets go.."Hongki said then start to walk again dragging Minji...Minji cant do anything but to follow....they are now infront of Minji's house....when a heavy rain start to pour.....

 

"aishhhtttt...."Hongki said then force him self to enter Minji's house..But Minji block the door way...."What are you doing..i told you you cant go inside.." Minji said both hands are raise to block the way...

 

"Do you want me to get wet..its raining.."Hongki said 

 

"Just wait here im going to give you an unbrella"Minji said then open the door to get the umbrella but Hongki take that chance to get inside Minji's house...Hongki went straight to Minji's couch and sat comfortly......

 

"Yah!!!!....Get out..."Minji said pulling him up but Hongki satay still....

 

"Its raining...Im going home if the rain stops...And youre alone.."Hongki said...

 

"that doesnt matter if im alone or not...just go home now.."Minji whine...

 

"Im going to stay here a little bit more.."Hongki said...

 

"NOW!!!"Minji said pointing at the door

 

"Please..." Hongki said in his puppy eyes...:Please...please..pretty please.." Minji cant resist his charm so she give in..

 

"fine but promise me if the rain was gone youre going home..okay" Minji said...Hongki smile on his success then patted the space beside him asking Minji to sit down....Minji obey him then they spend their time together until the rain died down...

 

 

 

*********************************************

I'm so stupid !!!

 

i really dont know what to write..

 

leave some comments so that i will know if this story is still entertaining :))

 

UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE