five

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

*******************************

 

Lunch time has come and all the student's one bye one exiting the room ...Mina and Minji's fixing their thing and about to go when Mina whiper something to Minji..."What do you think about the guy is'nt he's a bit wierd?"Mina whisper pointing her pouting lips to that guy..

 

"Yah!!Mina why all guys in here you're thingking wierd?? Do you hate guys??"Minji asked..

 

"I think we better go I think Hongki-ssi is waiting for us."She added then exited the room.

 

"Wait minji what did you just said..he's what??"Mina asked confous

 

"I said he's waiting for us...he said he wanted to introduce us to his other friends.."She explain..

 

"Are you really serious about being his friend..he's a ...never mind..but don't blame me if he make fun on you I already warned you."She said putting her hand on minji's arm...

 

"Oh!! Hi there"hongki said heading to their way.

 

"Hi Hongki-ssi..let's go I'm a bit hungry"Minji joke

 

"Oh really .. I think we better going now jonghoon and others are waiting for us"he said then lead the two to go to cafeteria...they're near the cafeteria when Minji notice that Mina is smilling widely like crazy...she elbow her then asked "why are you smilling like that did something good happen"she asked a little bit confous"and I thought you don't want to come ??then why are you still here?"She added.Mina scratch her head then smile to Minji "nothing I just thought its good for us to know more about them..ahahaha"she said shyly.

 

"I think she like jonghoon"Hongki but in then smirk to her.

 

"Jonghoon who is he is he your friend?"She said looking at hongki

 

"yes he is and I think your friend like him"he reply back

 

"is that true"she asked Mina who's smilling shyly

 

"of course....yah what is I am ...he's to handsome for me not to like"she said then pout..

 

"See I told you."Hongki said smirking.

 

."How did you know?"Minji asked "oh over there"hongki said pointing at them avoiding minji's question..the three of them walk towards then then hongki lead them to sit at the vacant seat..

 

"Hi minji and mina said then vow down show their respect..

 

"Hi too"ftisland boys greeted back smilling to them.

 

."Hyung who are they..."Seunghyun asked..

 

"My new friends "he simply answer.

 

."Their beautiful"minhwan added.

 

"Hyung are they ahdgsdhj"seunghyun didn't finshed what he wanted to say when jonghoon put his hand over seunghyuns mouth to stop him to talk more.."Stop talking about that do you want hongki got angry at you"he whisper..after hearing that seunghyun nodded his head then act like he's zipping his mouth that make minji laugh .. They look at her .. When minji notice that all of them are looking at her she blush then stop laughing..

 

"Hongki try to introduce them to us"jonghoon said trying to stop the awkwardness "hongki fake a cough then start introducing them one bye one.."Guys they are my friends..this is jonghoon were on the same age he's handsome but I'm more handsome than his" he started

 

"no you're not" he hear mina whisper but loud enough for him to hear but he shrug his shoulder then contineu..

 

"And this is jaejin our ... This is seunghyun the weirdest among us..and this is our maknea minhwan..."He ended..."Hi nice meeting you all"mina and minji said.."And guys this is .inji and Mina"hongki added....

 

"Hi noona's"seunghyun and minhwan said that earn a cute smile at minji and mina...

 

"You know you two are so cute...specially you.."Jonghoon said pointing at mina...Mina blush her face become as red as tomato..minji chuckle to her reaction...

 

"Don't blush to much you're to obvious"she whisper teasingly.

 

."Why are you blushing"jonghoon asked smilling.

 

"Ahhh..me blushing no I'm not"mina said shyly.

 

"Yah stop it already we better eat I think minji is hugry"hongki said to stop jonghoon to flirt..

 

"What do you want to eat Minji.."Hongki ask..

 

"Anything"minji said

 

"ok"....jonghoon let order..he said then stand to get their food...

 

"I think you like want you're doing you ever introduce them to us.."Jonghoon said while waiting for their term to order..

 

"Yeah..just to make it realistic"hongki said then their turn to order then after they order they go back to their sit then start eating..

 

"i think were getting close now..don't you think"Hongki askes minji while chewing his food

 

"Yeah i think so hongki-ssi"She said shyly...

 

"drop the ssi thing just call us in our name if you want you can call me oppa"Hongki said teasingly...Minji jumo a little when she hear the oppa thing ..."O..op..oppa"She stummerd...

 

"Yes ..oppa..why dont you want to call me oppa..if you dont want its ok with me just call me hongki "he said then start to eat again

 

after that minji beacome shy ...but she has the urge to exchange stories to others..they eat while telling each other some sort of stories....minji easyly gets close with them specialy to hongki..."this is fun i got a lot of friend now"Minji though happily..

 

 

*******************************

how to you think in this story 

feel free to upvot and subscribe