three

a BET.. TO REGRET!!

 

************************************

The day after that..i mean after the conversaition that Yongwa and Hongki did......Hongki start to find or get to know where is her room..what year she is and ect.

 

But he didnt take long to find more about her cause he has a lot of friend not as close as ft island boys but we can still say friends.He found out that she is at the same year as him...and she is next to their room I mean...her room is next to his ang Jonghoon.And he also found out that she is just new to their school and she only have one friend and that's Mina..her best friend...

 

their liveng together...Mina is living with Min Ji cause their living (with her parents) far from their school...But Minji is different..She's different from Mina cause she was living by her self..no parents . Her parents died when she is 10 years old...And she grew old by the help of her grandmother..She is a working student...actually she doent need to work cause her parent leave her a money at the bank...if ever they passed away or some thing happend to them...and that money is enough for her to pay her tuition and some other bills or any thing she need...

 

(back to hongki) :))

 

Hongki was strolling around the school...When she find Minji and Mina sitting on one of the bench near the school garden..laughing with each other ... As Hongki was planing to get near them..Yongwa suddenly block his way that make hongki bump on him...that make hongki curse..

 

"..What the fu"He was cut off when he realise that the person who block his way is yongwa....a Yongwa with a mirking look.

 

"Planing to atart the bet??"He asked

 

"Yes!! ... So please GO AWAY!!"hongki said a little pissed

 

"hey..calm down just asking...by the way did you heard that she's new her..and she's my classmate"Yongwa said looking at minji and mina

 

"so what...I dont even care..So please...GO!!"hongki said totally pissed off..

 

"ok if that's what you want...ohhh. i think you better hurry ...cause their leaving already.."he said teasingly..then walk away 

 

"aishhhhtttt!......that yongwa is really pissing mo off..."he said then run to where minji and mina was trying to catch up on them but he failed....insted of running to them he just go straight to his room where jonghoon is waiting for him.

 

As time flew fast school hours has finnaly ended.....hongki scamperd away from jonghoon cause this time he want's to start the bet...by having a little chitchat over minji..

 

****************************

 

"Mina lets go...im hungry let go home and eat...i think today is the most tirring day of my life.."minji said weakly...

 

"yes me too...that Mr.Park...aishhhtttt!!!!!...if i can only choose who's teacher im going to attend i already choosen some good teachers..."mina said ...then stand up after putting all her things in her bag. same as minji.

 

""lets go"they both said in unison ... then happily exited the room when some one block their way....they look up to see who was that . when minji and mina look up they saw a smilling guy with a very handsome figure .. that what minji looks..but for mina she think she saw the most distracting thing landed in front of them...since Mina is already 3 years student in that school she already know who he is and what he is...

 

"Hi.."the guy said with a smile plastered in his face

 

"Excuse me do we know you...?"Minji asked looking to the guy that catches is eyes..and attention..

 

"maybe not but we can know each other right"the guy said still smilling

 

"Sorry but we can't"Mina finally but in....then elbow minji like trying to say that "we better scap in here before its to late"

 

"really .... Ok if you two don't want im going now"he said trying to look sad and disapointed.,..

 

"Wait" minji said trying to stop the guy to go further...."Why did you said that...youre so rude to him .. i think he only wants to be friends with us"she whisper to mina.."by the way do you know him....i like him to be my friend.."She said with the giggling

 

"yah...minji are you out of youre mind you don't know him....his the most playboy in this earth that youre going to meet...i think he only wants to play with you so that his here....lets just go home and rest"Mina whisper back..

 

"i think hes not...He looks inocent to be like that...a nd i like him as a friend.."She whiper back

 

"AHHMMMM!!!! so ... what now.."the guy asked again still smilling

 

"Ok let's be friend "Minji said and amile back at the guy infront of them

 

"WHAT???"Mina said a little louder .... then glaire at minji who only give her a wide smile..

 

"really youre allowing me to be friends with you.. that's nice then.."the guy said smirking

 

"but we need to go now .... lets just meet tomorrow..ok.."Minji said then drag the still shoch mina beside her

 

"See you both tomorrow" Minji heard the guy shouted .....minji look back then wave goodbye to the guy then started to go more further....

 

 

*********************************************************

(no coment)

UPDATE and SUBSCRIBE

:)))