Oh

Too hard to love

I don' t think the picture suited with the picture T-T 

Hi, guys! I'm so sorry. I didn't reach my promise! T-T 

I was having a really bad time at GD's part. Ahh... 

BUT! HERE I AM WITH THE JIYONG'S PART. Sorry, if it's so short. But... ENJOY! 

________________

 

GD’s POV

I’m drinking at the bar which only few people know where it places. Right now, I’m feeling so much anger in me. Why? All because of her… When I left YG Office, I went straight to this bar. Because this is the place I can drink without worry about fans or netizens. I didn’t call my members, if they knew I’m drinking they would probably come here and drag me out here even I resisted.

Why? Why did noona tell me she loves me? I know that is a lie. Was she really going to cheat behind hyung’s back? NO! She’s not that kind of person. And when she told me that, she looked so… serious. But I saw them hugging, and she told hyung that she loves him. Oh god!!! I should drink again, I guess.  

“Give me one again, please” I told to the bartender who is doing nothing. He immediately rose from his seat, started making my ordered drink. “Here, sir” he handed my drink.

“Thanks” I took from him and about to drink but someone grabbed my hand and took the wineglass from me. I look that person very annoyingly. But in my surprise he was my hyung…

“What brings you here, bro?” I said. I was kind of confused, should I have to say him about Bomi noona?

“Well, you left the building alone, we went home but you weren’t there. I thought this would be the place you went. So here I am. Now will you tell me why are you drinking? You already emptied 3 bottles. And you were going to drink again..” He asked me with worry.

What should I have to say? ……

“Hyung, tell me what do you think about Bomi noona.” I can see he’s shocked by my sudden question. But he answered right away.

“Well… She’s so beautiful, everyone knows that. When she’s singing, I feel that she sings from her heart. If you look at her eyes, you’ll find some kind of heaven. So calm… and relaxing... and-”

“Hyung, no more. Thanks” He was cut off by me.

I can’t hear anymore. Because my heart shattered into million little pieces as he said those things. I can clearly see he really loves her.

“If you love her, then just confess to her. I think she will accept you.” I said then gave him a weak smile. But I know she loves you.

He sighed then chuckled, “I already did, Jiyong. But she said she can’t accept my love” he sighed again.

WAIT!, WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY??? DID HE SAY BOMI REJECTED HIM??? THE GUY SHE LOVES???

“What?? Bu- but why?” Oh yeah, I’m really confused right now. And I really want to hear his answer.

“Because… her heart is filled with someone else. It doesn’t have even a little space for me.” he smiled, but I think he forced to smile.

Filled with someone else? Who? ...... That man is……NO!! No, no. This can’t be!  

“But, hyung. I saw you two hugging. And she told you she loves you!” I half said-half shouted at him. He blinked a few times.

“Well, she said. But she said she only loves me as a friend. Jiyong, when did you see that? Why didn’t you ask me?....” he asked me questions nonstop. But I didn’t hear them. My mind goes blank as he told me that.

 All scenes started playing in my mind like a movie. When I saw them at the secret park…when she confessed me… when I yelled at her… And only thing I was thinking was…

OH … I really want to cry now

 

___________________

So, finally Jiyong understood, right? LOL. By the way, 

BIGBANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! V.I.Ps LOVE YOU!!!