At the same time [1/2]

Too hard to love

 

Hi guys! I promised this chapter will be long. I wrote but I think I shoud make 2 chapters so I aparted them.

It's name is "At the same time". It's about GD and Bom after they left the building, so that means everything in this 2 chapter is happening at the same time. This is Bommie's part. 

Enjoy! ^^

____________

Bom’s POV

Right now… I’m feeling so much pain in my heart. Still crying after I got home. Although Mingkki still asking me what happened I really don’t want to talk anything, so I just keep silence between us. She is just rubbing my back.

About 15 minutes ago…

“Noona, how can you make 2 different faces to people? I never knew the fact that you really are a liar!” he yelled at me with full of angriness in his eyes.

WHAT???” I thought to myself.

“Jiyong-ah, what are you talking about? 2 different faces???” I asked him.

“Now you act like you don’t know, huh? I know that, I know everything!!” he is still yelling at me. Suddenly anger built inside of me.

“Yah, What do you mean you know everything? And why are you yelling at me?!” I want to be brave, but my voice cracked as tears formed in my eyes.

“What do you want from me, noona? Are there still things you haven’t taken from hyung and try to take that from me? Money? Or do you want to cheat behind back of hyung with me? Isn’t he enough for you??” he said then smirked.

I searched signs of joking on his face, but I found nothing but seriousness. He meant that. But who he’s talking about ‘hyung’? And first of all how can he just treating me like a trash?

“Lost for words, huh? I really don’t wanna be with you again or even see you!” then he slammed to door, left me dumbfounded alone in the room.

Tears flowing continuously without any control… still thinking about what he said… suddenly I realized that others will come here soon. If they see me like this… AH, I don’t want to even think about that.

I left the building, I am still crying. I need someone. I need someone who can comfort me. I took my phone from the pocket and checked the phonebook.

Seunghyun…?

No no I can’t do this to him. He already did enough for me. Now I can’t hurt him with my problems. He did enough. Okay, I have no other choice to go to the apartment. Maybe Mingkki will ask me what happened… but I’ve got no choice.

Present time

FINALLY! I stopped crying because Mingkki still waiting for me to stop. She need to rest.

“Unnie, are you feeling better now? Do you want a hot chocolate?” looks like she’s really worrying for me. I’m feeling so guilty.

“I’m okay, Mingkki-ya. No need to prepare hot chocolate. It’s okay. Now go to your bed, and rest. You have a lesson tomorrow.” I said then patted her head. I know that she didn’t believe me. But she gave me weak smile, and kissed at my forehead.

“Unnie, if you have a problem, just tell me. Maybe I’m not a good adviser, but I can be a good listener, okay?” she smiled at me. Oh, she’s so cute and sweet. I’m so glad that I have a good dongsaeng like her.

“Okay Mingkki-ya. Thank you. Good night.” I said then smiled to her, she went to her room.

My tears started flowing again as she closed my room’s door. I just can’t believe he said that things to me.

‘Noona, how can you make 2 different faces to people? I never knew the fact that you really are a liar!’

When did I make 2 faces to people? Whom? Am I a liar? Oh god.. Telling a lie is the last thing I can do well in the world.

‘Now you act like you don’t know, huh? I know that, I know everything!!’

What does he know? Does he know that I love him?

‘What do you want from me, noona? Are there still things you haven’t taken from hyung and try to take that from me? Money? Or do you want to cheat behind back of hyung with me? Isn’t he enough for you??’

I want a love from him, I wanna be his girlfriend, I want to be loved by him. And who he’s talking about? Hyung? Who’s his hyung? Only person who is older than him in Big Bang is Seunghyun, right? But what does he mean by cheat behind him? Why would I cheat him when we don’t have anything between us? Oh my god… my head is spinning like crazy. I don’t know anything. But I know only one thing so clearly.

‘I really don’t wanna be with you again or even see you!’

Now he hates me, he doesn’t even want to see me… I don’t know why, but I don’t want to see him too. Because he hurt me. Hurt me so much. Does he know how much it’s hard to confess? Confessed then get rejected?

That was the worst idea since the beginning. I know I’ll be rejected, but I didn’t know it’ll hurt this much. Now I don’t want to love someone again. I want to find someone who loves me…

 

__________

I'll post Jiyong's part tonight. ^^