Noona...

Too hard to love

Well...First. Credit to YGEntertainment for Bommie's this cuteeee pic. 

 

_____________________________________

 

GD’s POV

 My lungs become heavy as running too fast. I left hyung in the bar, and running to Bomzy apartment.

I really need to meet her, I need to apologize, I need to tell her that I love her too.

I tried to call Bommi’s phone, but her phone was shut off. So I have no other choice to go her apartment which she shared with Minzy. I reached their apartment. I run to the elevator, but it wasn’t working because of late hour. AISH!!!!!

I run up to their floor, actually I was happy because their floor isn’t 21st. I kept inhale and exhale. I knocked on the door. No answer… I knocked again.. Then I heard sounds of footstep coming to the door. But owner of that sound was sleepy Minji. She blinked few times then her eyes became wide. But somehow I think she was angry at me.

“O-oppa? What are you doing here? At this hour?” she asked.

“Ah, Minji-ah. Where’s Bom noona? Is she here? I need to talk with her”

“Ah, unnie? She went out, she said not to worry, she would only go to the park”

“Oh. Thank you, Minji-ah. Good night, and bye.” I tried to run to the ladder but Minji stopped me.

“Oppa, please don’t make Bommi unnie cry again, okay? I’m counting on you” then she smiled.

“Ne, arosso Minji-ah. And thank you again” I said then left her so I run to the park.

I hope she’s there right now…

 

Bom’s POV

Ah, so peaceful…

 I’m sitting on the bench… looking at the sky...feeling good and bad at the same time because of being rejected. That is so hard. I hate this feeling. But stars make me feel good.

I turned my head to my right side there’s a couple on the next bench. They look so lovey-dovey. The boy placed his hand on her shoulder, the girl hugged him by his waist. He leaned to her, then kissed her. Ah…. Then kiss turned into make out. I suddenly got shocked, my cheeks became red, so I turned my head to the other side. I just looked back at the sky.

Few minutes later I felt that couple went away, so I am alone in this park now.

Now~ I’m alone~

I took out my green Ipod and headphones from my pocket, and pressed the “Play” button. To my surprise, it was my song, “You and I”. I started singing as music starts.

 

You naega sseureojilddae
Jeoldae heundeullimeopsi
Ganghan nunbicheuro
Myeotbeonigo nal ileukyeojweo~

(You, When I fell

you held me back up with an unfaltering gaze

And You, through those sad times

held my hands till the end of the world)

 

Even though I was singing in low voice, people were able to hear what I’m singing. Fortunately, there’s no one around here. I continued to sing…

 

“You and I together
Nae du soneul nochijima
Annyoungiran maleun haedo
Naegae i saesangeun ojik neo hanagiae~”

(You and I together,

Don’t ever let go my hands

Don’t say “Goodbye” because

to me this world is just you)

 

Suddenly, my eyes became blurrier, then wet liquids found their way to run down my cheeks. I started sobbing. I felt so pitiful… crying alone in the park, singing song about him…

I rose up from the bench, wiped away my tears, took out my earphones, and started walking to the exit gate.

“Noona…” I heard someone called me. Well… it’s not someone, because I can recognize this voice wherever and whenever I am……

 

____________________________________________

AH~!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL SUBSCRIBING ME~!!!!!! *bows*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My school 's just started, and it's my last year...

Btw, I'm planning to end this story on it's 15th chapter... ^-^

Stay tuned. :)