STUPID ENGLISH TUTOR part 2

It's Exober Things !!! [collection of one shot series]

 

Annyeong!! Here's part two.. Sorry for taking a loooooooonnnnngggg time.. I just got back from the hostel.. I'm on my mid-sem break for a week till 9th Feb 2014.. ^-^ - Aidaeyda


[English: orange]

                    Amber keep on making a lot of mistakes with the grammar, pronunciation and a lot of things and Kris keep on hitting her with the cane..

                    "Wrong" 'WHIP!!'

                   "AWW! Stop hitting me!" she shouted..

                  "What? You did it wrong so you must get the punishment, if not.. You wouldn't learn from your mistakes.."

                  "Yeah, what ever.."

                  "It's 'their' not 'they classroom'.. Haish.. Why did it seems like I'm teaching a primary school kid?" he said..

                  "What? Did you just insulted me?" Amber asked..

                  "Yeah, so what?"

                  "I'm gonna tell my mother"

                  "Go on.. I didn't even got paid for tutoring this things, I'm not gonna loose anything at all" he simply replied.. 'He's right, and if he really go, I will have to find another tutor.. ARGGHH'.. she sighed..

                 "I let it pass but only for today, next time you'll get it from me.. Get it?" she asked..

                 "I don't care at all".. The things continued for a few days and weeks..

                 Amber realised that this devilish tutor wasn't that cruel actually... Sometimes.. He'll answer all her questions when she got confused with the spellings, pronounciations and grammars.. Maybe he had changed and became more gentle with her? 'He finally treat me like a girl, hahaha.. XD' she thought one day.. Another tutoring class or more like torturing for Amber, after their school time, finally ended for today..

                 "Mom! We've finished with the tutoring.. Is there anything for me to eat?" she asked happily as she running while going down the stairs and Kris was walking behind her..

                 "You would fell!" Amber's mother and Kris said at the same time.. Amber stopped running and looked at her mother then turned to Kris behind her, giving them a confused look.. She shooked her head and rushed to sit on the chairs at the dining table..

                 "Palli omma.. I'm hungry.."

                 "Be patient, dear" her mother said in English as she poured the tea into the cups..

                 "Eh? What's that?" Amber asked..

                "You don't know? Then the tutor classes were useless?" Kris became mad and her mother widened her eyes too..

                "Hehehe.. Just kidding, I'm still trying to understand the words.. I trying.."

               " I'm trying " Kris corrected her.. Amber slapped her own forehead..

                "I always forgot the am / 'm word.. Aigoo.." and she keep on hitting her head again..

                "Don't do that or you'll be dumb forever" Kris said then took a sip of the tea that Mrs Liu served for him.. Amber stopped..

               "Really? Whoa!! I must get rid of that habit then.. I don't wanna be stupid" Amber said with a scared face.. Kris laughed slightly and shooked his head lightly before drank the tea again.. Mrs. Liu noticed that and she smiled..

               "Kris, would you mind to stay for dinner?" Mrs. Liu asked him.. Kris looked at Amber.. 'She didn't even bother to ask me to stay' he thought.. Amber was busy eating her bread..

               "It's okay aunty.. I think I need to go home early today.."

               "Oh.. Okay.. It's kinda disappointed because we're gonna have a little celebration tonight.."

                "What celebration?" he asked..

               "Don't ask too much questions.. Just stay if you want and go if you're not willing to.." finally Amber spoke.. Wasn't that a little bit harsh of invitation?

               "Ignore her.. You can go home first and wash yourself then come again on 8 pm.. Can you?" Mrs. Liu asked.. Kris inhaled and exhaled his breath then nodded.. After the tea time, Kris stood up and excuse himself to go home.. Amber and her mother walked him to the front yard.. Amber was forced by her mother to follow them actually..

                "Why do we have to do this? He's not even a special guest" Amber scoffed.. Her mother pinched her cheek.. "AWWW!!! What's that for?"

              "That's for being rude to our guest.. Whether he's special or not, he's still a guest and your tutor" she nagged at her..

               "Fine.. What ever.." she said. Kris was smiling looking at those mother's and daughter's moment..

               "I'll get going first.." he said..

               "Okay.." Mrs. Liu waved at him and he smiled.. While Amber motioned her hand like she was chasing him away..

               "Go away, faster" she said.. Her mother slapped her hands..

              "Stopped that! And wear the clothes I bought for you tonight!"

               "NO!!!!" she ran away into the house.. Kris was hearing all of it while he was walking.. 'Is it a dress? Wait.. SHE??? In a dress? HAHAHAHA!!' he laughed in the inside..

                The night finally came.. Kris was on his way to Amber's house.. Suddenly he got a call from no other than Jae Kyung.. He picked up..

                "Hey, Kris.. Let's have a dinner together tonight.. All of our friends will join it too.."

                 "I'm sorry, Jae.. I got something to do right now" it went silent for a while.. Until she spoke again..

                "It's because of her, right?" Kris didn't answer her.. "Answer me Kris!"

                "Jae, I really got to go now"

               "Since the day you agreed to be her tutor, you barely hang out with us.. Your own bestfriends.. Or, you didn't consider us as your friends because you already had that stupid girl??!!"

               "Jae! Stop it will you? She need to learn too.. Just like us, she wanted to pass in her exam.. Please, give me some support.. That's the least thing you can do to help me.. Please understand.."

               "No, she seized you from us!" Jae Kyung keep on mad at him..

              "Jae-" he couldn't speak more because Jae Kyung had cut the line.. "Aish!" He continued his walk to Amber's house.. He pressed the button once he reached at the door then looked at his feet.. It took a few seconds until someone open the door.. He raised his head up.. To his surprise, it's Amber who opened the door wearing something that looks a bit girly than the usual outfit she wore..

              "You wanna stand there all night or what? I'm gonna close this door in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.." Amber said while looking at her watch.. Realising that, Kris walked passed her.. Amber rolled her eyes and closed the door then walked toward Sun Young and her other friends while Kris walked toward Amber's parent, he greet them..

             "Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed.. The parents bowed back.. "What's this party for actually? Why there's many Amber's and your friends here??" Kris asked..

              "It's Amber's birthday party.." Mr. Liu said.. Kris was taken aback.. 'It's her birthday and I didn't even know about this?'

             "Why didn't you tell me earlier, imo?" he asked Mrs. Liu.. Mr Liu looked at his wife..

             "You didn't tell him?" she shooked her head.. Kris sighed.. Suddenly he remembered something..

             "Eo, imo.. Can you lend me a pen and a paper?" he said.. Mrs. Liu and her husband looked at each other but she did what Kris asked.. Once she got the things, she gave it to Kris.. Kris went to the kitchen and wrote something on the paper.. A few seconds later, he came back and passed the pen to Mrs Liu.. The Liu couple didn't say anything..

             "Please have a drink Kris.. I'm sorry I forgot to serve you.." Mrs. Liu said..

             "It's okay.."

              "Amber!" she called out Amber's name.. Amber turned and came to them.. "Treat Kris well.." her mother said.. Amber's eyes widened..

              "Me? Treat him well? It's my birthday, he's the one who should treat me well" she protested.. Her mother gave her a stern look.. Amber finally agreed and walked to the table that served the foods.. Kris followed her.. Amber pour a random fruit drink to him and put a piece of cake and some snacks on a plate.. "Here" she gave it to him without even looked at his face..

               "Remember to treat me well?" he reminded her.. She turned and looked at him.. She formed a smile.. A fake one..

               "Here you go Mr. Tutor.. Eat well.. Enjoy the foods" her smile faded right away once Kris accepted the plate.. She walked toward her friends.. Kris just looked at her and smirked..

...

                People started to go back home one by one.. There're only Sunyoung, Jungshin, Kris and a couple friends of Amber's parents..They we're busying talking to each other and Kris..

                "I think it's time for us to go home.." One of Mr. Liu's friend said.. The others nodded, agreed.. "And, we noticed that you invited someone new this time, son in-law to be?" he said while looking at Kris who was drinking a water.. Kris spit a bit of the water.. Everyone looked at him.. "I'm sorry..Was it supposed to be a surprise?"

                "Erm.. It's not like that.. Let's just... Talk about something else.. Ah! You said that you wanted to go home just now..."Mr. Liu began to drag his friends away.. Amber pouted and give Kris a look, then she turned to her omma..

                "Omma! Look! I told you not to invite this guy! Now look what Uncle Jung said just now.."

                "Honey, it's just a misunderstanding.. Your father will explain it later.." Mrs. Liu said.. Sun Young and Jung Shin excused themselves to go home..

                "Enjoy your moments with your future husband, Amber" Sun Young and Jung Shin laughed.. Amber was mad..

                "Go back to your respective house, quick!!! " she stomped her feet to the kitchen.. Once Sun Young and Jung Shin back to their house, Kris continued his talk with her mother..

                "I think, it's time for me to go home too.. There's no one else here.." Kris said to her parents..

                "Yes.. We're sorry that we keep you here for too long.." Mrs. Liu said..

                "No, I'm the one who's willing to" he smiled.. He began to search for Amber.. "Uhm.. Can I see Amber for awhile before I go home?"

                 "Yes, why not.." Mr. Liu replied. Kris walked to the kitchen and found that Amber was eating some junk foods at the dining table..

                  "I'm going.." he said while leaning to the wall.. Amber turned to look at him and look back to her snacks..

                  "So? Why did you bother to tell me, just go.."

                  "Stop being so arrogant, I'm your tutor.." he stopped.. Then continued again.. "Here, your present.. Open it when I'm not around" he said or more like an order while putting down a wrapped paper.. With that, he went back to her parents and bit his goodbye before going back home..

                   "What's this? The wrapers was not even wrap nicely.. He just wraped with a paper? Aigoo.. Tch.." she was about to open it but her mother called her to clean up all the things at the living room so she kept it in her pocket..

[Next morning]

                    Amber was walking toward her class after eating with her friends at the canteen during the recess time.. Suddenly, Jae Kyung came with her friends..

                   "Stop." she said.. "I need to talk to you"

                   "What do you want? I've nothing to talk with you, we don't even deal with anything together" Amber replied..

                   "It's about Kris" Amber looked at Jae Kyung's face..

                   "What about him?" she asked Jae Kyung..

                    "Since the first day you appear infront of us, Kris began to change.. He didn't spend his time with us like he always did.. What do you expect? He'll fall from head to heels for you? You witch.. Did you put a spell on him, you witch?!" she said.. Amber was fumed with anger, out of her control, she pushed Jae Kyung and she fell..

                    "Say it again and I'll smash your face!" Amber shouted.

                    "Amber!" her name was called by someone.. Amber turned and saw Kris was heading toward her with his friends.. "Are you okay Jae?" He crouch beside Jae Kyung.. 

                    "I'm okay.." she replied, acting like she was in terrible condition while faking a cry..

                    "I thought you've changed.. But you're just too rough, stubborn and mean.. You are a girl, so act like one!" he said to Amber.. 

                    "SHUT UP! You don't even know who I really am.. So stop acting like you know everything about me! Stupid! You're my tutor but the fact is you are the one who are stupid!! Don't ever come and see me again.. I don't need your help anymore! GET. LOST!" with that, she walked off from there.. She walked to the school's garden sat under a tree alone.. Tears started to form in her eyes.. 'Oh no! Why did I cried?' she thought.. A piece of tissue was shown infront of her face.. She looked up to see the person's face..

                    "Don't cry.. You still have me.." he smiled..

                    "Yonghwa"

 

 To Be Continued!!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

BTS of STUPID ENGLISH TUTOR part 2

 

Kris: Wrong! *hit her hand hard with the cane*

Amber: AH! That was a real hit! It's hurt! *looking at the director, she said while rubbing her hand with the other hand, she grabbed the cane and hit him back*

Kris: Yah! I didn't do that on purpose! *trying to avoid the hits*

...

Mr. Liu's friend: we noticed that you invited someone new this time, is he your future son in-law? *Kris spits the water and cough.. it's a real cough.. It last for about 30 seconds, Mr. Liu's character patted his back*

Director: CUT! Help him!

Amber: Aigoo.. He's so careless.. *shooking her head, walking to him* What's wrong Kris? Why are you so careless?

Kris: *looks tired of coughing but still smile* the water rose up to my nose.. Uhuk!.. Because I was laughing.. When I drank the water.. *continue coughing*

*Amber slapped her head*

Sooooo.... What do you think? o.o

566_900.gif

There will be part 3.. TT.TT I'm so sorry..