JEALOUSY

It's Exober Things !!! [collection of one shot series]

  Xiuber one-shots.. Sorry if it kind of weird but I hope you guys enjoy it!


  "Xiumin, is there someone special on your mind beside me?"

  Xiumin looked at Amber confused with her question. Then, Xiumin just shook his head.

  "Don't you dare lie to me." Amber pouted and folded her hands on the chest.

  "My Amber is so cute." Xiumin pinched Amber's cheek.

  Amber shoved Xiumin's hand from her cheek and glared at him. Xiumin put his hands like he was surrender.

  "Don’t be so mad." Xiumin rubbed his chin “My mother, my father and my sister.” Xiumin gave a huge grin to Amber and he want to give a hugged at Amber but Amber rejected it.

  "Don’t lie." Amber said not satisfied with Xiumin answered.

  Xiumin took Amber’s hand and putted it on his chest.

  "Believe me. I’m not lying to you." Xiumin looked straight at Amber’s eyes with sincere.

   Amber looked at another place because she was blushing but Xiumin saw it.

  "My Amber is blushing." Xiumin hold Amber’s face so Amber looked straight at him. "Why you suddenly ask that kind of question?" Xiumin asked still hold Amber’s face.

   "I’m just curious." Amber stood up from the chair and she tidy up her things.

   Xiumin quickly went to Amber, stopped her from tidy up her things.  Xiumin hold Amber’s shoulder and said.

  “Are you jealous because of the MV?” Amber looked at the ground and shoked her head.

  “Then, because of what?” Xiumin holded Amber’s face so Amber will looked at him.

  “When I tell you, don’t laugh.” Amber nervously said.

  “Okay, promise.” Xiumin make a posture of promise with his hand.

  “Luhan.” Amber said as she was whispered to someone. Xiumin didn’t quite heard what Amber said.

 “Who?”

 “LUHAN.”

 Amber looked down at her hand. The room became silent as nobody in the room. Then, Xiumin suddenly into laughter. Amber looked up at him.

 "Are you jealous of Luhan?" Xiumin took a deep breath but then he laughted back.

 Amber really felt hurt with Xiumin so she went to door to get out from the room. As she about to reached the door, she felt someone back-hugged her. They just stayed still for awhile. Then, Xiumin turned around Amber and ruffled her hair.

 "I'm sorry for laughing. It's just.."

 "Just what?" 

 "Just.. How dare you think that I'm a gay." 

 "NO! It don't even cross in my mind about you being a gay. I just want you don't do too much skin-ships." Amber felt embarassed.

 Xiumin just kept quiet and then he touched Amber's chin so she looked at him. Xiumin's face came closer at Amber. Amber quickly pushed her head backward but Xiumin holded Amber's face so that she can stayed still. Amber just closed her eyes waiting for it

 

 

  "Xiumin!"Luhan suddenly barged into the room and shouted but Luhan eyes became wided like he just saw a ghost because Amber and Xiumin just about to kiss each other. "No! My innocent eyes." Luhan closed eyes with his hands but he actually took a little peek.

  Xiumin quickly retreated his head from Amber and looked at Luhan. Amber  went to the table felt a little shy with the incident just now and tidy up her things but then she heard something really make her mad.

  "Luhan, we should make more skin-ships."

  "O--kay." Luhan answered not really quiet sure. 

  Amber looked at Xiumin with disbelief and shouted.

  "Kim Min Seok!"          


    What do you guys think? Sorry, if you guys think is weird and for the typo. I need some feedback okay! Hahax.

Btw, I hope you guys can check it out my story Love started in 3.. 2.. 1.. I already update the story, EDIT the story and the CHARACTER is also changed. It's hunber, kyungber and baekber story.Hope you guys can subscribe to it. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO, JUST CLICK ON THE TITLE.