Two: Stranger

Thirty days

Taemin sulked at the sight of the pouring rain outside his house. Today's the day, it has been already four years since the day she left and he had been waiting for this moment to come ever since. He is ready to show her how much he have grown since she last saw him, he wanted her to see a more good looking and more matured Taemin, not the little kid four years ago. The weather will not bring his mood down.

"Today. Today i'll finally get to see Hyesung noona!" The thought of reuniting with his precious noona once again made him go dizzy. It was only her, who could make Taemin feel this way.

Who is this Hyesung noona you ask? Well, Hyesung was a child prodigy, she started ballets after her parents saw their child twirling and doing spilts in her room at the age of 3. Ever since then, her whole life was only commited dancing, she practically revolves around ballet and nothing else. Because of the strict dance training her parents had programmed for her since young, Hyesung never had the time to socialize with other kids her own age, she barely even had the time to breathe, let alone play.

Adults would always shower her with praises and commented on how beautiful she is, how silky her hair is and how her skin glows. Boys would fall at her feet and do anything to even earn a glance from her. Girls, obviously jealous at her natural beauty, envious of her talent in dancing. Hyesung is that stunning. But despite all that, she never had any real friends, no one dared approach her because of her high social status. Oh did i mention she's filthy rich?

She was alone, until she met Taemin.

Taemin Taemin Taemin.

Who hadn't heard of his name? Every girl's dream and every men's friend. Very rebellious and does things his way. Taemin is not your average typical badboy, his popularity is not a matter to joke of. His parents who happens to own Korea's largest supermarket, gave him all the freedom and money in the world, thank god he's not spoiled, yet.

Though he happen to have a very angelic face, huge watery eyes, rosey plump (kissable) lips, flawless skin and great hair...you get what i mean. His cold attitude is so inferior to his appearance, how ironic. He is definitely not one to mess with, seriously. Taemin plays by his own rules and hardly opens up to anybody, well ofcourse except for his Hyesung noona that is. 

They went to the same elementary school, Taemin (6) was the only one who had the guts to approach Hyesung (was 8), he was the only one who wasn't afraid or too shy to talk to her. Ever since, they were so comfortable almost too soon. Right then and there, even as kids, they knew they needed each other. How Hyesung chaged Taemin and how Taemin changed Hyesung, no one seem to disagree how perfect they go well together. Like fries and ketchup.

-

He was out of his door way before the arriving time, with the music on full blast, grinning like a mad man in his convertible. It was pouring even harder, but he was too comfortable under a shelter to care.

"What the f-" Taemin abruptly stepped on the brakes, causing the car to skid through the puddles of water. 

He lowered down his window. "Yah! Watch where you're going!"

The young girl he almost knocked over kept apologizing in between her sobs. She was bowing non-stop, as if it was entirely her fault. Taemin looked at her, he wanted to drive away, but his guilt wouldn't let him. 

She was soaking wet from head to toe, her uniform almost translucent. Her long almond brown hair fell restlessly on her face and her eyes was all swelled up. She looked like a helpless lost puppy. 

Taemin sighed harshly at the pitiful sight. "I don't even know why i'm doing this" He pulled out an umbrella from the back seat and got out of his car. "Take it" 

Sulli, still recovering from the fact that she was just fired from her last job, knew this was coming. She knew her bad luck would not just end there. All she wanted was a simple life, why couldn't god just grant her this wish? Sulli stood there and apologize without looking up, she was too afraid to even shiver from the cold that was stinging her skin.

She prayed hard that it wasn't a violent man, expecting for the worst to come. Instead, she felt the sudden shadow above her head, did the rain stop? Instead, what stood before her eyes was a crazily handsome young boy, sheltering her with an umbrella. "Take it" He say.

"Take it and go home safely. Its dangerous to wonder on roads like that, you could get into an accident, especially on a weather like this. You look pathetic" Taemin took Sulli's hands and pushed the umbrella to her. With that, he got back into his car and drove off.

He had no idea what has gotten over him, this was so not his usual style, just randomly helping a girl like that. "!" Taemin had forgotten all about the time, he needed to be in the airport in five minutes, he was far from early. 

For the first time ever, Sulli felt comforted. Even if it was encouragement from a total stranger. Before she could even react, the boy had already drove away. No one has ever told her words like these, it made her forget about every hardship she had suffered for a second there. 

With the umbrella in her hands, her lips curved into a smile. "Thank you" 

-

 

Chapter 2! Thanks for commenting guys!! Knowing that i do have readers keeps me motivated to update :-) Thanks for supporting even though some of you are not too keen on TaeSull pairing. 

Anyway, how was this chapter? The two finally meet, this is just the beginning.. 

Okcommentthxbai!

17/8/10'