One: Done and over

Thirty days

It was the third time, third time of the day already. Sulli just stood there, her head hung low while her boss was giving her a piece of hell.

And it finally hit her.

"YOU'RE FIRED"

The words she dread to hear the most. She didn't knew what went wrong, theres no job she hadn't tried yet, theres no job too tough for her. Working in a twenty-four hour fastfood restaurant was the least she would expect to be the most challenging. From working as a delivery girl to gift wrapping during christmas, she had done it all.

Sulli clearly remembered that the customer wanted, double cheese burger with no sesame seads on the bun, extra pickles, one patty only, no onions, more lettuce, mayonaise and ketchup together with small fries (extra salted) and a large diet coke. Taking down the order wasn't the hard part, it was that annoying tone the lady was using on her.

However that did not stop her from removing the smile she had on her face for the whole day, despite the confusing and messy orders she gets from customers, the occassional cold shoulder she gets from her colleges and two scoldings from her boss.

Sulli was a cultured girl, growing up from a small town far away from the high prestigious city of the rich together with five brothers and three sisters, she had learnt how to tolerate and endure. She knew in order to survive the harsh society out there, she had to be independant, whether she likes it or not. Sulli was not as smart as her brothers or sisters, she was slow and well, simple minded. Nor was she the prettiest among all her sisters, the only gift on her was a pair of huge adorable orbs.

After her parents died at her tender age of six, none of her siblings paid attention to her, showered her with care and love, Sulli had never experienced a warm family before. But she never once complained or blamed them, as if she only sees the positive in her world. Very friendly, a bright girl indeed.

Back to reality, her boss's words sliced through her like a sharp knife. How could she have made the same mistake three times in a row today. Sulli blames herself for messing up the orders, when in actual fact, the customers were indecisive with their own orders.

"How am i going to face Aunt Kim later?" Sulli cried as she burried her head in her little hands. "And what about school fees? Water bills? Miyoung's weekly allowance?! Oh my god, she's gona kill me!"

Sulli was forced to be taken in by her Aunt, Kim Heejung, Aunt Kim for short. Her aunt wasn't any better than her siblings, Sulli was basically living under her roof working as a maid. Although her aunt took her in (barely), she doesn't provide Sulli's school fees, daily expenses and food. Even Sulli had to work her off, juggling school and three jobs at the same time to support her Aunt. And Miyoung? Kim Miyoung is her the daughter of her Aunt, don't even get me started on that spoiled little brat. Eating off Sulli's hard earned money, a freakin swinddler, like mother like daughter.

As if god was playing a joke one her, it started pouring as soon as she left the door. Sulli dragged herself randomly on the streets, the rain did not pity her. The sky as dark as her heavy heart, atleast she found something that could relate with her feelings right now. 

Sulli didn't know where to go. She could not go home, thats for sure.

"One more time you loose your job, and you are out of my house!" Aunt Kim's voice echoed in her head, repeating like a broken record. The last time she lost her part time job, giving out flyers, her aunt nearly drove her out of the house, it was no joke.  

She struggled not to cry, this was not how she was brought up. However, it was of no use, the tears that have been cloging up since decades ago, escaped from her eye and came streaming down like a water tsunami.

No matter how hard she cried, she knew that theres no one to wipe away her tears, to embrace her in a hug and tell her everything is okay. Even the rain had camouflaged her tears, no one knew that she how much she was suffering.

-

 

Heehee, short first chapter. It'll probably get longer within the upcoming chapters. We'll see how it goes. This chapter i am just basically introducing Sulli's character, Taemin's will be next, i think. 

26/8/10'