Six: The night before it begins

Thirty days

He's just a normal teenager..

How awfully wrong was she. She took back what she said, he was never, never once just a normal teenager.

***

Is this reality? It never crossed her mind, not even for a second that anyone would be kind enough to lend her a hand, a big heart to take her in. He, was the first one and Sulli will never forget that. But this is not what she wanted, all she wished for was a a home with her parent's arms spread wide apart, waiting for her at the door everyday and giving her a welcome back hug.

"Come on in" Taemin led Sulli through the heaven-like gates into his mansion, the doorstep of his house to be precise. Yes, his house has three entrance, one for the cars, one main gate and a front door.

Sulli was baffled at how tall and wide the gates were and was even dumbfounded when she saw the size of the living room. She swore even the porch is thrice the size of her aunt's entire house. Sulli was drooling by the time she got to the heart of the mansion, candles and lights made out of crystals and diamonds hung from the beautifully encarved ceiling. Wide variety of porsche lined across, starting from the audi to lamborghini. All Sulli's family had back then was just a pathetic pushcart parked on the sides of her house, they didn't even own a garage.

Taemin thought her expressions were priceless and found them hilarious yet adorable at the same them. He gotta admit, he had not seen such a huge reaction even though his house is quite a something. He chuckled at Sulli, but regained his posture when she turned to look at him and realised he was doing something foolish.

"First time huh" That did not came out as a question, but like he was mocking her.

Sulli didn't answer, she couldn't. She was too struck by the mansion to even say anything.

Taemin was glad she didn't, he did not want to wake Hyesung up. It was very risky to bring in two girls under one roof, especially if he doesn't want Hyesung to misunderstand, or find out about his little game. But he wasn't afraid either, the place is big enough to hide a whole school, not to mention one puny girl like Sulli. Taemin had done this many times before, he had snuck in a whole lot of his friends and girls in to the mansion without his parents realisation, he is a pro.

He stood there, eyeing Sulli who was still busy admiring the cars. "Are you done fantasising?" He broke out.

"S-sorry, its just that, your hou- mansion is so huge..it is my first time and i'm not used to it and --" Sulli quickly blurted but was cut off by Taemin. "You talk too much."

"Now, if you would just follow me." He turned his body and jogged up the spiral stairs.

Sulli hurridly pick up her bag and followed quietly behind him, almost tripping on the steps as the space in between them were so wide. Passing by the first floor that resembeld a hotel, tons of rooms were numbered accordingly, she guessed it must be where all the maids, butlers and house keepers sleeps. Same goes for the second floor, and the third too. The fourth floor was different, it was lavendar scented and designed with authentic furnitures, the atmostphere was chilly, must the airconditionar.

Finally after what it seemed like rounds and rounds of levels, they reached the top. Sulli was out of breath while Taemin looked bored, as if this was like his daily workout.

It was almost morning, she could see the sunrise from from the transparent glass windows. The higest floor only had two rooms, Taemin pulled Sulli into the furthest one from the staircase and dropped her on the couch. The room was magnificent, the bathroom is bigger than her room, even her aunt's master bedroom. It was very modernised, very prestine and clean. Sulli couldn't believe her luck, is this where she's going to stay from now onwards, she thought.

"This, is where you will be staying from now onwards." It was like Taemin read her mind, again.

Sulli broke out into a blissful grin and was about to thank Taemin.

"But.."

Ofcourse there is a but, everything comes with a price, she should've known its not so simple, all of these could not have been hers. 

"There's a catch. If you want my help and to stay here, you have to sign a contract." He smirked at his last words.

Sulli gulped. Oh boy, this is not going to be good, but how can she complain? A contract is nothing, she would have agreed to anything Taemin requests in order to pay back his kindness.

"Ofcourse, i have to repay your kindness, its the least i could do." She tried to smile

"Glad you understand" Taemin merely say, the smirk still not wiped of his face. "Now you take a good night rest, i believe you hadn't had any sleep judging from the bags under those eyes. Plus, you'll need it. I'll go over the rules with you tomorrow. And stay away from the forth level." Taemin warned, suddenly his face grew serious.

"Oh, by the way, i'm Taemin." And flashed that eye smile of his. With that, he turned left the room before Sulli could respond.

Sulli wondered why was the forth level out of bounce but shook it off and told herself it was none of her business. "Thank you, thank you so much, Taemin."

 

Its too early to thank him yet, Sulli.

***

Short update guys! Hope you like it and comment many many! Thanks :D

Loves.

16/10/10'