Seven : Day One - Preparations

Thirty days

The sun was shining brightly through the cotton candy clouds, soft warm sunlight hit agaisnt the glass panels of the windows, birds were singing, it was a beautiful day, at least for Hyesung.

Hyesung woke up with a slight yawn, her eyes fluttered open and took a deep breath. The scent of the room made her feel comfortable, ah, lavendar, her favorite. She rolled to the side of the bed and burried her head into the fluffy pillows and squeled a little, thinking today will be a new start, a new beginning for her and Taemin. Hyesung was more than excited to catch up the good ol days with her dongsaeng.

She got down the bed and danced acrossed the room and entered the walk-in closet Taemin had prepared for her. Rows and racks of apparels greeted her, waiting patiently for Hyesung to try them on. From color coordinated dresses, to different kinds of shoes and over priced accessories, the closet has every outfit a girl could only dream of.

It was overwhelming, even for Hyesung. No doubt her family is rich, but what she had was nothing compared to this and you should've seen her closet.

"I am going to make Taemin tongue tied." Hyesung smiled nervously at herself at the thought of the reactions Taemin would give.

***

Just above Hyesung, there laid Sulli. Bright rays of sunlight shot into her room, and through her closed eyes. Her room had no curtains. Sulli growled a little and pulled the blankets over her head. After much flipping and turning on the bed, she had no choice but to wake up. As soon as she does, she screamed and fell off the bed, knocking her head on the feathery carpeted floor.

Taemin was staring directly at Sulli's face, ready to give her a human alarm clock but got unexpectedly distracted by her flawless skin. It has no pimples, no spots whatsoever, it was as if she powdered her whole face with foundation before she went to sleep last night.

"Good morning - Oh, i haven't got your name" Taemin scratched his brows.

"Um, good morning.. It's Sulli" She mumbled, her head still throbbing from the impact of the fall, the bed was pretty high up.

"So, you do remember when i said there was going to be a contract last night, right?" He had to make sure she didn't change her mind overnight.

Sulli tensed up at the tone of his voice. The way he said it sent shivers down her spine, something about him doesn't seem as innocent as his face. "Yes.."

***

Taemin threw a thin stack of paper on the table. The front cover had the words 'Rules and Regulations' printed on it. Sulli looked at it with no emotion on her face, she wasn't sure if she should really do this, but whatever it is, its too late to backout. 

She flip over the first page, held her breath and scaned through the rules, and it wrote

Rule 1 - You're under my command, 24/7.

Rule 2 - Always, stay atleast 2 metres away from me. I mean it.

Rule 3 - You can't run away. You can try though, but its not gona work.

Rule 4 - All the talking will be done by me.

Rule 5 - As and when i like, you're my slave for my cravings and desires.

Rule 6 - This is to be confidential, only between you, and me.

Rule 7 - Dress to my liking.

Rule 8 - No interactions with anybody within the thirty days. Basically means blocked from the outside world. Face it, you're stuck with me.

Rule 9 - I will not weaken for your tears. Crying will be none of use.

and finally,

Rule 10 - You will not fall in love with me.

Sulli went through the lines over and over again, not believing what she had just read. How could anyone set such ridiculous rules? Especially rule number 10, which is in bold. Sure he is indeed extremely goodlooking, fine, hot, but there is no way in her dreams she would even think of falling in love with such a man with such high standards. She does not fit to be anyone's girlfriend, no one would want her anyways.

"Unless you're blind or have difficulties in reading, i'm sure these rules ain't hard to understand." Sulli heard Taemin comment from the side of the room. "Just take it as our little contract for recieving my help."

"How long will this contract be valid?" Sulli dared herself to ask

"Thirty days." Taemin immediately replied.

***

Done and done. Short update, sorry to disappoint, my lovely readers. Will try get back whenever.

Peace :-)