005

Deep Down, I Think I Love You (Sequel to I Love You, Can't You See That?)

YOUR POV

After Kai left, I closed the door and sobbed while slowly sliding down the wall, reaching the floor slowly with my hand fisted in my hair. I just couldn't understand him, he acts like a protective boyfriend but denies that he has any feelings towards me. Am I really that pathetically inlove? I didn't know that i'd actually come to like someone this much, and now I realize, that if you fall too deeply inlove and that person isn't willing to catch you, really left a big dent in my heart. I knew he liked EunHee, but he doesn't need to keep reminding me. I feel like i'm just that person that he can run to when he needs something. And now that there's another girl in his life, I won't be needed anymore. 

I stood up after finally calming down, walking towards my bedroom. As soon as I saw my bed, I literally jumped ontop to find comfort, and suprisingly it was comfortable. I slowly closed my eyes, but was stopped when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I checked who texted me and I widened my eyes when I saw the name on the screen. It was Kai. 

Hey _______, I'm really sorry I shouted at you. I don't know what came over me. I never liked seeing you cry, because it hurts me aswell, but I was the cause of why you were soo upset. Please talk to me ______. I miss talking to you and hanging out with you. Again, I'm really sorry! Please forgive your pabo bestfriend? Always remember, I love you! <3 :) 

Those words, those three words, that confused me soo much. They left such a great impact on me. I really wanted him to mean those words in a loving way, not in a friendly way. I sound clingly, but those were my wishes when I started to like him. I didn't want to talk to him at the moment because I was going to give in and I didn't want to. I needed space from the pain, jealousy, anger, depression and him. For me, he was making me feel those things and I really needed to give myself a time to reflect and be independent. 

I was reminiscing about our sweet and happy moments, and they all brought tears to my eyes. 

*Flashback*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ________!"

It was my 16th birthday and Kai suprised me but coming over. 

"Woah, thanks Jongin!" 

He went up to me, and hugged me. I was enveloped by this warmness and love. I pulled away and he leaned closer and pecked my forehead. I blushed madly at the contact. He chuckled, and lightly pinched my red cheeks. 

"Aigooo, _____-ah kyeopta!"

Once again blushing. *Dammit cheeks, stop!* 

He let go and reached for his pocket. And I immediately saw a small, pink box with a bow on top. 

"______-ah turn around and close your eyes please."

I quickly turned aroung and closed my eyes. He brushed my hair to one shoulder and I felt a cool-metal like objet around my neck. 

"You can turn around and open your eyes now ______-ah"

I looked down at my neck and I was awed with it straight away.

I looked at Kai and saw him smiling at me.

"Do you like it?"

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. He chuckled and patted the back of my head. 

"I love it. Thank you." I mumbled into his chest. 

I pulled away from his embrace and smiled widely at him. 

"______-ah, do you know the reason I gave you an infinity necklace and not just some random necklace?"

"Ani, waeyo?"

"Because I want you to remember that i'll always be there for you, no matter what happnes between us, even if I get a girlfriend, your still gonna be one of the most important people in my life and that infinite sign will signify that i'll forever love you."

End of Flashback

I teared up from his sweet declaration. But I blinked it away. I grabbed the necklace from my neck and looked down on it. Sighing, I let the pendant go. I felt drowsy, and I had school tomorrow, so I decided to get a goodnight sleep. 

KAI'S POV

I reached home and I went to my bedroom, not bothering to change, I just layed on my bed thinking about the situation that happened earlier. I looked at my bedside table and saw the box that had the bracelet that i'm supposed to give to EunHee. I immediately thought of ______, because this was something similar to what I gave her, but a necklace. I felt bad because I knew that necklace was a sentimental item to her and I was giving someone else something soo alike. I didn't have the heart to give the bracelet to EunHee, but I wanted to give it to ______.

I think I realized the perfect girl was my bestfriend, but I was blind. I lost feelings for EunHee and was now diverted to _______. 

I'm soo stupid not to realize my feelings sooner. 

With all my thoughts that clouded my head, I fell asleep. 

I'm sorry _______, but I know my feelings well now, and I want to share them with you.

 

 

Author's Note:

OMG! I'M BACK! I COULDN'T RESIST YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! 

OMG! 81 SUBBIES! I'M SOOOO GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY LOYAL READERS!

WOW! I'M SOOO HONOURED TO HAVE THIS MANY SUBBIES!

(BTW I MADE A CHANGE ON THE STORY I LOVE YOU, CANT YOU SEE THAT, SO PLEASE RE-READ THE STORY!)

Always remember, 

Author-Nim Nicole loves you! 

Saranghae! 

<3