003

Deep Down, I Think I Love You (Sequel to I Love You, Can't You See That?)

YOUR POV

I didn't know what to do when Kai suddenly grabbed me and started to 'act' concerned for me. For all I know, he pities me and I don't blame him, I basically look so pitiful and defenseless. To be honest, I don't want to put on a happy and bright appearance, when inside i'm so unhappy and broken. Keeping everything to myself without any other bestfriends was really hard. Only having Kai had it's toll afterall. I didn't socialize with anybody else because I thought the only friend I needed was Kai. Obviously, I was wrong in thinking that was the case. I really wanted a friend I could talk to about Kai, an ear to listen to my endless nagging and a shoulder to cry on when I can't take the pain anymore. Will I ever find someone that will be my friend?

When I left Kai, I continued to cry because the pain was unbearable. It felt like being stabbed repeatedly in the heart seeing the guy you love happy with another girl and that he replaced you for someone better. I entered class, not bothered with anything. Walking to an empty seat which was next to BaekHyun, from what I heard, one of the best singers in school and supposedly sweet aswell. Quietly, sitting into the seat, I spared a glance at BaekHyun and noticed how beautiful his face was. Squinty eyes, small nose, tinted pink lips and a flawless complexion. Wow. He was actually very good looking. 

"Hey, I'm BaekHyun, and you are?" he smiled sweetly.

I was snapped from my thoughts and looked at him,

"Oh, I'm _______."

"Did you need anything ______?"

OMG, He's talking to me and he's soo friendly aswell. 

"Uhhh, no but thanks." 

"That's alright." He smiled once again with his killer eyesmile and looked forward to the teacher who came in.

All lesson, I didn't pay attention and just daydreamed about BaekHyun and how sweet he really is. I was disturbed by my thoughts when the bell suddenly rang. 

That was quick or was I really that clueless. Meh. 

Packing up my things and heading out to the door but stopped immediately when someone called me, looking behind me, I saw BaekHyun gesturing me to go to him. I nervously went to him and said,

"Oh, BaekHyun-ah, wae?"

"Umm.." he rubbed the back of his neck before saying, 

"Do you wanna come and have lunch with me?"

Woahseriously not expecting that.

"Yeah sure."

Both of us smiled at eachother and walked to the cafeteria together. 

"So, ______, do you have a boyfriend?"

OMG! Did he just ask me that I had a boyfriend? This guy is full of suprises. 

"Uuhhh, no, i'm still single."

I heard him mumble say something but I couldn't quite grasp it. Still walking, we reached the cafeteria and I immediately saw Kai sitting alone at the usual table we sit at. BaekHyun lightly grabbed my wrist, and dragged me to the line to wait for the food. I blushed at the contact and he loosened his grip. After we got our food, we looked around for a table but every seat was filled. 

"_________, come here!" a familiar voice said. 

Following where the voice came from, Kai waved at me and told me to come sit with him but BaekHyun found a seat and pulled me to the table just for two people. Looking back at Kai, he had a face that I couldn't muster. Dissmissing the thought, I sat with BaekHyun and had a quite a few laughs with him. He was really funny and kind. 

I looked at Kai and saw that he was EunHee. Alone. They were having a fun time together, laughing and smiling at eachother. Jealousy bubbled in my stomach but covered with a smile. Kai looked at me aswell, smiling but I avoided it straight away. I didn't want to see anymore, so I asked BaekHyun if we could go to our lockers to get our things. He agreed and we went out of the cafeteria. I guess he's happier with her now. 

KAI POV

I felt a tug in my heart when I saw _____ with BaekHyun. I don't know what this feeling is. Arrghh, i'm soo confused. Looking at her being happy with another guy besides me, made me think I was being replaced for another guy. EunHee came up to me and started to talk to me. Once again, her funny stories and jokes made me burst into laughter. Looking towards ______'s direction, I saw her looking at me aswell, so I smiled at her but she turned her head and suddenly left the cafeteria. 

And the whole day she still hasn't talked to me. 

BAEKHYUN POV

The moment ____ sat next to me, I was instantly attracted by her simple and natural beauty. She didn't wear makeup and her skin was flawless. I was awed by her, I don't see her around very often and I wanted to take this oppurtunity to meet her. The only reason why I asked her to have lunch with me is because I wanted to get to know her and maybe become her friend. My heart flutters when she smiles and laughs. When I asked her if she was single and she said yes, I began to do a little victory dance in my head. 

I don't know what you're doing to me ______, but one thing that I know is that I want you to be mine. 

Author's Note: 

3RD UPDATE IS UP! 

WE NOW WELCOME BABY BAEK INTO THE STORY!

Who do you think should end up with? Comment below your answers! 

Please check out my tumblr! 

http://nicoleegarciaaa.tumblr.com/

Please continue to support my story! 

Author-Nim Nicole loves you! 

Saranghae! 

<3