002

Deep Down, I Think I Love You (Sequel to I Love You, Can't You See That?)

YOUR POV 

When Kai called me, I honestly didn't want to talk to him. But sometimes I always want to hear his voice and usually we would call before sleeping just so that we could hear eachother's voices before we slept, sounds cliche but it's kinda the only way I can sleep at night. Honestly speaking, I only started liking Kai because me all these signs that indicated to me that he liked me, but obviously he doesn't feel the same way that I feel for him. I was the bestfriend, forever the bestfriend. Nothing less, nothing more. 

Basically Kai was my only bestfriend because he was the only one I needed. He was caring, someone I could relate to, a shoulder for me to lean on and he loved me and always stuck by my side regardless of how many bad things i've done to him. And that's what made me love him. Eventhough I knew from the start that he will never be mine, I was stubborn and blinded by love that I kept loving him. 

His ideal type was tall, y but cute, smart, caring and lovable to everyone. I wasn't like that at all, I was short, average in looks, grades not that great and I wasn't well known to everybody, but I was known as the Kai's bestfriend, that's all. All of thoughts made me think to myself, was my feelings all one sided all this time? Then suddenly with those thoughts still in my head I fell into a deep sleep. 

*NEXT DAY*

Getting ready for school as per usual and honestly I wasn't keen on going to school than any other day, knowing that Kai was going to be happier without me by his side anymore. I chose to be next to him all the time and I surely didn't mind. Oh God, that sounded creepy. I was just going to be the second girl that was most valuable to him and that was gonna change very very soon. Anyways, after getting dressed and everything, I noticed Kai not waiting for me and not ready to walk to school with me. Weird. I dissmissed the thought and walked gloomily to school since my apartment was walking distance. As I was walking, I noticed Kai and EunHee walking together, smiling and being all happy. My eyes started to water. That used to be me. I just looked at the probably new couple from a distance and just yearned for that girl to be me. I couldn't hold the tears anymore and walked faster to school avoiding the couple. It hurt soo much, only this made me break down, I don't know what else is going to happen to me. 

KAI POV

I was waiting for _____ as of everyday, so that we could walk to school together. As I was patiently waiting, EunHee came up to me,

"Oh, Kai-oppa?" she said sweetly.

"Oh, EunHee-ah, what are you doing here?"

"I live in this neighbourhood, how about you?"

Woah, I actually didn't know she lived close to _____, that's weird. 

"I was waiting for ______."

"Oppa, can you walk me to school? I don't know the directions yet."

Ummm, should I still wait for ______? Arggh, i'm sure _______ can let this slide right? 

"Yeah sure, let's go?" 

We were walking to school but I wasn't paying attention to EunHee because all I was thinking about was _____.

"Oppa, kwenchanha?"

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh mianhe EunHee-ah, just alot on my mind."

"That's ok oppa."

Still walking, we talked alot more and found out she was actually pretty funny. Close to school, I looked ahead and kinda recognized a familiar figure, it was _____. 

Oh , I think she saw me and EunHee, I don't want her to think I replaced her. Oh God. 

I quickly bid EunHee goodbye and ran to ______'s side and grabbed her hand to make her face me.

"Hey ______, sorry I didn't walk you to school today, EunHee was lost and I helped he-"

I looked at her face, eyes swollen and red and cheeks lightly flushed. 

"______, are you ok?" I said while cupping her face. 

She grabbed ahold of my hands and gently pulled them away from her face before saying,

"Kai, i'm alright, just a little tired." she sighed.

"Are you sure ______?"

"Yeah, i'll go to class now ok?"

Then she walked off, I don't know but I feel like she's not telling me something. After dissmissing the thought I went to my class. 

_______ didn't talk to me for the whole day and I was really bothered. 

_______, I don't know what i'm feeling, but please bear with me till I find out what this ache in my heart really means.

Author's Note:

2nd UPDATE! OMG SORRY FOR THE DELAY! 

What did you guys think?

What do you think of what Jongin's heart ache means?

Please continue to support this story! 

Author - Nim Nicole loves you! 

Saranghae

<3