001

Deep Down, I Think I Love You (Sequel to I Love You, Can't You See That?)

KAI POV

I feel really bad that I didn't say anything to _____ after her confession to me. I just was too shocked to respond to her. For some reason I feel this pinch in my heart, I'm not sure if it's from her disappearance or from the fear that she'll not love me anymore. Hang on a second, why does it matter if she doesn't love me anymore? Arggh whatever, but seriously though, I dont want _____ to hate me. Yes, I love her but as a friend, or something more than that. Aish, jinjja i'm going crazy. 

I walk back to my car and drove back to my apartment. And yes, I do live alone because I wanted to live my life on my own and even though I came from a wealthy family, I didn't want to leach of my parents. Also, I prefer living alone. As I was driving home, I was thinking of all the good memories _____ and I had. Smiling while doing so, it faded straight away knowing that she might hate me and won't want to be friends with me. I love her, as my bestfriend. She was the one who lifted my spirit when they were down, she makes my gloomy days brighter, helped me throughout the most intense moments in my life and most importantly she never left by my side. I'm so grateful, I have her in my life. She was the only one there for me, the only one who knew me much more than I know myself. I seriously owe her so much, but i've just given her a reason to be sad when all she's done is to make me happy. 

I finally reached my apartment, I went in and just laid on my bed. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called ______. I really wanted to apologize to her since I didn't when she confonted me. I'm such an idiot. I put my caller ID on private so I know that she'll actually answer. 

"Hello?" she answered in a really sad and croaky voice.

"_____....." I said quietly.

"Kai, what's wrong?" 

Even though I broke her heart, she still manages to care about me. I seriously love this girl. 

"_____, i'm sorry, I should've said something earlier but I was just really shocked I never expected tha-"

"Kai, it's ok.. I was the stupid one in thinking you actually liked me aswell, but i'm really happy that you found the girl you want to be with. Treat her well, take her on dates often, compliment her when she doubts herself and most of all.."

She paused before saying,

"Love her with all your heart, tell her that always, make her feel that way and show that to her arasso?" 

Seriously this girl, I don't know what i'd do without her, she's everything to me. But I don't know if I love her in a girlfriend way, or do I? 

"_________, thanks for everything and again i'm sorry for hurting you, always remember I love you ok?"

"Mhmm, I have to sleep now ok Kai? Oh, and goodluck for tomorrow, I hope she says yes." 

"Thanks ______, goodnight."

Then she hang up the phone. I don't know, but I feel this pain in my chest when she like kinda handed me over to EunHee. I really don't know what i'm feeling but I want to find out.

Did that *I love you* mean more than that? 

Then I drifted off to sleep ready for tomorrow and what it may bring. 

Author's Note:

OMG! I finally made a sequel for I Love You, Can't You See That! 

Hope you guys like it!

Please continue to support me by subscribing and upvoting!

I would love to hear your comments about this, so please comment below!

Author - Nim Nicole loves you!

Saranghae! 

<3