004

Deep Down, I Think I Love You (Sequel to I Love You, Can't You See That?)

YOUR POV

I hadn't realized but BaekHyun was in all of my classes and all that time, we weren't paying attention to whatever our teacher was saying but instead talking with eachother and giggling throughout the whole lesson. After those boring and annoying lectures, it was finally time to go home. It was probably my favourite part of the day, lounging at home, carefree and relaxed. BaekHyun offered to walk me home and I obviously accepted it. While walking home with my supposedly new bestfriend, I grew tired and BaekHyun seemed to notice it. 

"_______, do you want me to carry you, you look tired." 

"Oh, BaekHyun-ah, i'm fine, you'll get tired too!" 

"No silly, i'm like the next superman! Duhh!" he laughed 

Aish, someone's concieted, but seriously i'm okay!"

"No more protesting, i'm gonna carry you!"

"No BaekHyun, i'm really fin- AHHH!"

He suddenly picked me up bridal style and laughed while doing so. I blushed at the contact. 

"Aigoo, is my ______ blushing?" he teased

DID HE JUST CALL ME HIS? OMMO! OTTEOKE! 

"A-aniya! I hit his arm playfully. 

He just smiled back and continued to carry me back to my apartment. When we finally reached my lovely apartment, he gently put me down and ruffled my hair. 

I swear, he's the sweetest ever!

"So ______, i'll see you tomorrow?" 

"Mhmm! Bye!" I waved at him but he did something unexpected.

All of a sudden, I found myself in BaekHyun's arms. It felt so warm and comforting, something I needed lately. Then when he pulled back he pecked my forehead. I blushed like a bright red tomato and I held my cheeks to cool them down. 

"Ok bai bai ______!" 

I went into my apartment smiling brightly. 

KAI POV

When class was over, I was soo relieved, this could be my chance to talk to ______. I waited for her at the gate but it seemed like she's already left so I went to check at her house. Walking, I saw BaekHyun with a girl. I squinted my eyes to get a better look and when the girl turned her head I saw that it was _____! I jogged up to her but stopped when BaekHyun lifted her from her feet and started walking again. She looked like she was blushing. Something in me just bubbled. Anger? Jealousy? Running my fingers through my hair frustrated, I continue to follow them to see what they were up to. They finally reached home and I hid behind a brick wall peeking at the two. They talked but something really shocked me. 

HE FREAKING HUGGED HER! AND KISSED HER FOREHEAD! NO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT! I ONLY DO THAT! 

When he left I ran to _____'s door, knocked and I was welcomed by a red faced ______. Her facial expression changed drastically, like she'd just seen a ghost. I walked inside her apartment and folded my arms over my chest. 

"What was BaekHyun doing here?" I asked coldly. Something in me just unleashed and I somehow couldn't control it. 

"He offered to walk with me." she answered simply. 

"BUT YOU COULD'VE ASKED ME! YOU KNOW THAT I'LL ALWAYS WALK WITH YOU! DID YOU REPLACE ME ALREADY JUST BECAUSE I LIKE EUNHEE?!" I shouted at her, but I realized what I just said and my eyes widened. I look at ______ and see her crying. 

"WHY DO YOU CARE KAI? WHAT YOU SAID WAS RIGHT! I NEED SOMEONE THERE FOR ME BECAUSE I KNOW YOU HAVE EUNHEE TO WORRY ABOUT? WHY DO YOU KEEP CONFUSING ME? WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING ME? I JUST WANTED SOMEONE TO BE THERE FOR ME AND COMFORT ME! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR? TELL ME KAI! TELL ME! she shouted helplessly. 

I just stood there, speechless. I walked up to her but she backed away slightly. My heart just dropped, even just from that sudden flinch. 

"I'm sorr-"

"Please Kai, just go." she said weakly. 

I walked out of her apartment slowly with blurry eyes. I blinked my tears away and just continued to walk home.

I'm so sorry ______, I was only mad because....

Because I didn't want you to leave me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______, I think i've fallen for you.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

PHEEWW! 4TH UPDATE! 

WOAH ALOT OF FLUFF AND DRAMA HERE! 

KAI FINALLY KNOWS HIS FEELINGS! 

GAAAAAAHHH! 

Please continue to support this story!

Comment below your opinions!

Author - Nim Nicole loves you! 

Saranghae!

<3