Day 2: Getting Close?

Cannot Be Replace....

Next day morning...

Under the bright sun shinning on Boa's face make her wake up. Boa wake up and walk slowly and gently to Yunho. She didn't say a word but just smile and bend beside the bed where Yunho is at. She look at him for a long time and all she did is smile.

--Boa's POV--

This guy... How come you are still sleeping when I'm next to you like this. Your face is like a baby when you are sleeping. Should I wake him up? But he said he will cook for me in the morning. Is he lying? Gosh, then I will make breakfast for him instead.

--End POV--

So Boa decide to cook breakfast while Yunho is still sleeping. As she is walking, something stop her. Is Yunho- who start to talk in his dream.

Yunho-" No! No! Don't leave me! I love you a lot!! "

After hearing this, Boa walk back to him and try to see if he is ok. When Boa is next to him, he start to fall asleep again. So she walk away again but this time Yunho just grab Boa's hand while he is still sleeping. Boa feel shock and weird because is the third time that he makes Boa feel like her heart is going to burst. She know she have to stop this, so she wake him up.

When Yunho wake up, he saw his hand and Boa's hand. So he say " Sorry" immediately to her and let go of her hand.

~~~~~~~~~

In the afternoon...

Yunho say that he had plan everything, so he bring Boa to the beach. When they both get to the beach, Boa just run to the sea and Yunho follow her. When Yunho get to the sea when Boa is, Boa start splashing water to Yunho. Of course, Yunho defense himself by splashing water too. As the two keep splashing water, their step to each other is getting closer. Suddenly, the waves in the sea come that made Boa fall. But is lucky that Yunho catches her, Yunho see how dangerous it is, so he just carry Boa in a bridal style.

Boa-" Ya! What are you doing? "

Yunho-" I'm carrying you back cause is too dangerous out here. Remember you just fall earlier."

Boa-" Ok, but still, put me down first! Is goona be embarrass when people see this!"

Yunho- " No matter what you say, I still won't put you down cause I need to protect you from danger."

After hearing that, Boa feel so touch and love. Nobody say this to Boa before. She never let people see her real- deep inside of her before. But everything is too prefect now, at this moment, she want to stay forever. And so as Yunho. 

Yunho just put her down when they get to the beach and is evening already is time for them to eat. After both of them got change, they both walk to the restaurant where is just feel blocks away. While walking both talk and laugh a lot but suddenly, they saw a cart that sell candy so they walk to the cart and try to see what to buy.

Owner-" Hi, are you buying some candies for your girlfriend? Well, I have a couple candy which both have two heart on it. See!"

Boa-" Uh... We are not..."

Before Boa can finish her sentence, Yunho break it.

Yunho-" Ok. Can I have this couple candy? "

Owner-" Oh, thank you for shopping here." ( say with a smile)

After that, they continue walking.

Yunho-" Here." and give Boa the candy.

Boa-" Ya! Why did you buy the candy? Plus is a couple one."

Yunho-" What? So you don't like it? If you don't like it I will have it." Taking the candy from Boa's hand

Boa-" No, give me back! I'm just curious." Taking the candy back from Yunho's hand.

They both smile a little after their conversation.

------------------

In the night...

Time is going fast, is night already which they need to sleep early to get ready for the next day.

So both of them take shower early and now Boa is putting cream on her face before sleeping. When Yunho saw Boa, he follow her and went to the bathroom with her.

Yunho-" Ya! Bboa, can you put some cream on my face too. See, my skin is getting dry"

Boa-" Ok, I will put some on your face." ( in a teasful manner)

Boa put a lot of cream on Yunho's face and just leave it there.

Boa-" Done." (Laughing) 

Of course, Yunho won't just stay still and do nothing. So he got a lot of cream and put it on Boa face too. And that keep continue back and forth before one of them get tired.

Boa-" Ok! Now, stop it! I want to sleep now Yundol." ( laughing)

Yunho-"Ok, but... are you still gonna sleep on the floor?"

Boa-" Yeah! Why?"

Yunho-" Bboa ya! Is too dirty and uncomfortable to sleep on the floor. Do... do you... want to sleep... sleep on the bed... with me?" ( in a nervous manner)

Boa-"Uh..."

--Boa's POV--

What should I do? What should I do? I really don't want to sleep on the floor. But if I sleep with him....Is ok Boa ya! You are an adult not a kid anymore. So is ok to sleep with him right? 

--End POV--

Boa-" Ok. But you have to help me to put all this thing away."

Yunho-" Ok. Deal" ( with a smile on his face)

So Yunho put all the things away and both of them get on the bed together and Yunho turn off the light.  And both of them turn on the side way so they won't face each other.

Boa-" Good night Yundol."

Yunho-" Good night, Bboa."

--Boa's  POV--

OMG!! Why is my heart beating so fast again? Did I...did I really... fall in love with him? No! That's never goona happen, we are best friend. And this will never change.

--End POV--

Not only Boa feel this way, Yunho too. They both share the same feeling. So both of them turn slightly toward each other. But suddenly, a thunder outside made Boa feel scared that made her go hug Yunho so tightly. Yunho know why she is scared so he just hug her back. After the thunder is gone, Boa try to release herself from the embrace. But when Boa start to move, Yunho just grab her back, put her back in the embrace and both of them just smile in the dark without a single word. In the position that they both like, they just sleep like that for the night.

 

Author: How do like this chapter? Comment advice for this story. Sorry, I didn't update my story lately because I'm busy latey. Sorry for the grammer too. Sorry for all once again. Hope you like the story.^^