Sundden plan

Cannot Be Replace....

It have been two years since Boa and Yunho did not see each other. 

One day, Boa text Yunho and tell him to meet her in a bar where they usually go.

When Yunho arrived Boa run to Yunho immediately and hug him as tight as she can. After a while, Boa got off from the embrace and said "OMG! Yundol, I missed you do much! It have been two years we did not talk or see each other. I really hope we don't have that much schedule. So we can see each other more."

Yunho replied with a bright smile " Well, schedule make money. HaHaHa.... Actually not only you, I missed you too, I missed the time that we used to have! Wait a second.... I have an idea! We should get our break and go to a vacation together! I don't think you take your break yet." After hearing what Yunho said, both of them paused and left an embrarrass silence for a while.

Sunddenly a lot of things that is rushing through Yunho's mind.

 --Yunho POV--

OMG! What did I just do? I must have gone crazy!!!! What will she think, will she be mad? Should I say something to break this embrarrassment ?

--End POV--    

Boa take a drink because suddenly she had a lot things that is going on in her mind too.

--Boa POV--

What did he just said? Am I dreaming? I'm going on a vacation with him, only two of us alone? But... I really want to take a break. Uhhh...I don't want him to think that I'm mad at him or something else. Maybe I should say something to break this embrarrassment before anything bad happen.

--End POV--

After this awkwardness, Boa finally open and say something, "Well, I don't know! Tell me where are we going and when are we going."

Yunho ask carefully "So.... I would take that as a yes?"

Boa answer playfully " I don't know, you tell me.... Of course, silly! Why would I say no? Is a great opportunity for me to take a break, also how can I miss a chance to hang out with my bestfriend? So, where are we going and how long are we going?"

" I would go wherever you want to go," Yunho said.

" I want to go to Hawaii. I really want to visit there." Boa replied excitedly.

"OK! I will plan everything for our trip and make sure everything is going all right. But just so you know, it may take time to tell my manager, you know." Yunho said calmly.

The two of them talked a lot and it's about 2:00am already, Yunho drive and drop off BoA. Yunho couldn't hide his happiness and leave with no choice but tell Changmin about this trip. After Changmin hearing what Yunho hyung said he left hisface with a shock and said "Really? You and Boa noona going on a vaction, only you two, ALONE?!"

" Yes, she said 'OK'. Why, you can't do without hyung?" Yunho said playfully.

"Oh, knock it off ! You know I can do well even without you hyung! Well, have fun! I will help you and tell manager hyung." said Changmin.

" Really? Thanks for helping me to tell the manager." said Yunho thankfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, Boa is so excited that she call Yeonhee right after Yunho drop her off.

"Yeonhee! BIG NEWS! Listen carefully! I'm going to Hawaii with Yunho as a vacation!!!! Isn't it exciting? I can't wait to visit Hawaii!" said Boa.

" You and Yunho going together, ALONE? Are you sure about this?" asked upexpectedly Yeonhee.

" At first I wasn't sure about it too, but I really want to go that's why." said Boa.

" As long as you buy me something in Hawaii, I will support you!" said Yeonhee.

" Sure! Yeonhee, you are like my bestie, how can I forget about you." said Boa.

" Aw.... You are my bestie too. But, unnie I'm so tired and i want to sleep." said Yeonhee.

" Ok then, bye! Have a good night sleep! Good night!"said Boa.

"Bye! Good night, unnie!" said Yeonhee.

P.S: This is my first chapter, comment what you think if you read it. Thank you! One last thing is that this is a long story.