Day 1: Friendship

Cannot Be Replace....

In Hawaii..

"Wow... We are finally here! I hope I don't have to take this long flight anymore. Ugh... Wait, we still have one when we go back to Korea. OMG!" sigh Boa as she and Yunho is walking to the car.

"Is ok, Bboa!! Just think about this thing later, is not that important. All you have to do now is to rest and follow my schedude, there's nothing to worried about." Yunho put his hands on Boa soulders trying to comfort her.

"OK, OK! I will try to, is just I get used to it, you know." said Boa. Both of them take the taxi and after a few 30minutes. they are finally arrived to the hotel. They check-in their room and put down their things.

"Yeah! Comfortable bed!" Boa said as she keep rolling on the soft bed,"bed, comfy bed, best thing ever! I must have a good night sleep tonight!" At this time, Yunho come out from the bathroom and said, " Since, there are only one bed, I will sleep on the sofa." Both of them paused for a second.

--Boa POV--

Should I sleep on the floor? He will probably feel tired and uncomfortable if he sleep on this short sofa for five days, Maybe I should sleep on the sofa or sleep with him... together. Nah... I will jsut sleep on the sofa for 3 days. Well, Whatever...

--End POV--

" No, Yundol! I will sleep on the sofa for 3 days. It will be too hard for you to sleep on this short sofa," said Boa kindly. After hearing what Boa said, suddenly Yunho walk toward Boa and hug her. "Thank you, Bboa! You are the best," said Yunho as his heartbeat is beating ten times faster. Yunho get off from the embrace and siad "We will go outside now, are you ready?"

"Yeah...But just.. I have to change my clothes first. So, jsut wait for me outside." said Boa nervously. Because her heart is still beating so fast when Yunho put them in the embrace. So she stand behind the door and wondering...

--Boa POV--

OMG! Why do my heart beat so fast? Is it because of Yunho? No way, he is jsut my best friend, he is just a guy who is sweet, handsome, nice, and taking care me kindly. Also, he had that special voice that is so attractive... Wait, Boa!! What are you thinking, he is jsut your best friend, nothing more.

--End POV--

After a while, Boa come out with a T-shirt and  a blue jeans like a normal girl with no make up on. "Ok, we are ready to go. But where are we going?" asked Boa.

"We are going to the mall. Since you don't have time to shop in Korea." said Yunho. Both of them take the bus and in the bus the two of them have a fun time, they keep laughing and talking.

They arrived to the mall and both of them walk for a while.They keep walking, and they go in to a shop and Yunho said "Look at these T-shirt, they are exactly a couple shirt. Hey, we should buy one of these as best friend couple shirt." Boa got shock for a second, but she and Yunho try it on and go pay for these shirts.

When they are paying, the cashier said "You two must be a lonely couple. How long have you guys been dating. I'm curious all the time."

" No, we are just best friend." said Yunho awkwardly to the cashier. " Wow, really? But you guys looks good together." sad the chasier with a surprise expression. After hearing what the chasier, both of them look at each other right in the eyes. Both of their heart is beating so fast and they feel like they want to stay together like this forever. But a sudden crying sound break it. So they just walk out the shop and act like nothing happen. Meanwhile, they eat dinner together, and after that both of them go back to the hotel.

" I will go shower first, I will get some pillows for you later," said Yunho as he walk to the bathroom.

"Ok, then I will call Yeonhee wile waiting for you," said Boa loudly.

----------------

On the phone...

"Yeonhee!"-Boa.

"Unnie! How was your trip, is it fun, tell me everything about it!"- Yeonhee excitedly.

"Ok, I will tell you everything when I get beck. But, first, I have a question,"-Boa

"What is it?"-Yeohee

"Is that... I don't know why, my heart beat so fast today when I'm next to Yunho. It feels weird! I don't know how to say it, but is just so different,"-Boa quietly.

"Do you feel like you want to stay next to him, all time or like your heartbeat is beating so fast that you can't stop?"- Yeonhee

" Yeah! That's how it feels!"- Boa

"Unnie! You fall in love! This is exactly how I feel, when I first met Changmin oppa."-Yeonhee

"What should I do? He is my best friend, nothing else, right Yeonhee?"-Boa

"You can only answer this yourself, and unnie I have schedule later, so I got to go, bye"- Yeonhee

"Ugh.. OK then, bye"- Boa

---------------------------

Is time to sleep, so Boa lay on the sofa and Yunho is laying on the bed. "Boa, goodnight! Get a good rest and get ready for tomorrow!"said Yunho

"You too, and Goodnight!"said Boa.

Boa did not sleep yet, she was still thinking about what Yeonhee said to her. She don't know what to do, she don't know if she should tell Yunho about her feeling or just be best friend forever and don't tell him.

P.S: What do you think? Comment about your thought. Thank you^^