On the Plane

Cannot Be Replace....

After that conversation between Boa and Yunho, Yunho plan everything immediately.

A week after, Yunho is done with his plan and he confirm everything in Hawaii already. So he call Boa and tell her to meet him in a coffee shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In a coffee shop where people don't go that much....

So, you planned and confirmed everything already?" ask Boa.

" Yeah! You are surprise that I can work in that fast speed, right?' said proundfully Yunho.

" Yeah! I must admit that I am impressed. Wait.... So how many days are we going? 3 or 4 days?" ask confusedly Boa.

" Actually, we are going 5 days and one thing, is that.... for the hotel there's only one room because too much people are going and no room left. But don't worried, I will sleep on the floor and you can use the bed," said awkwardly Yunho.

--Boa POV--

What? We share ONE ROOM???? It will be so weird and awkward. What should I do? Well.... I should trust him, he's my bestfriend. Bestfriend should trust each other, right? Ugh.... I shouldn't think too much about it, the main point is to rest, just remember that, Boa!!

--End POV--

" Is ok, Yundol. I trust you! So, are we going on this friday?" said confidently Boa.

" Yeah! Remeber friday, 6:00 in the morning," said Yunho.

" Ok and I have schelude later, so see you on friday, bye!" said Boa.

"Bye, see you!" reply Yunho.

------------------------------------------------------------

6:00 am, friday in Inchoen airport....

Boa shows up with a green cap, a mask, sunglass, and other things that can cover her face. Yunho almost did the same thing as Boa, except he did not put that much thing to cover his face.

"Morning, let's go in. I'm so tired!!!!!" said sleepy Boa.

" Yeah, let's go in," said Yunho.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a while, both of them were on the plane about 1 hour already....

Boa was sleeping, but Yunho wasn't. As she is sleeping, Yunho quietly and look at Boa's face closely.

--Yunho POV--

Since when she is so beautiful? I wish I can see her everyday like this, this close.

--End POV--

As Yunho is thinking, suddenly someone is on Yunho's shoulder. He look, and is Boa's little face. He don't know why but he feel like a rush of electricity hit his heart. He never feel this way before and his heart even rise faster when Boa hold his arm so tightly. 'She is sleeping, right?' Yunho think. Meanwhile, Boa wake up and she feel embarrass when she see her position. So she said this awkwardly "I'm sorry if I bother you."

Yunho answer " Is ok! We are bestfriend, it does not matter." Yunho said this like it was not a big deal while his heart is rising 10 beats faster that usually.  

They have been talking, playing, sleeping and doing other stuff on the plane in a long amount of time, but still....both of them are so happy that people around them can see their warm-loving feeling between them.

P.S: Sorry for not giving much detail, and again comment what you think. Thank you!