Dating

Who I Really Am

 

tumblr_lrvqkjGqeN1qbkqsb.gif

Credit to owner

"Then you'll have to be my girlfriend," Seungho said. "Wait, you're kidding, right?" I couldn't believe this. I felt that it's a bit rushed but somehow it feels like something I wanted. Seungho laughed. "Why? This is your first relationship or what?" I blushed. "Well, yeah. And it's a bit rushed. I'm just not so sure." Seungho grabbed both of my hands and held them between his. "That's fine. We'll just date and take it slow one day at a time. Just know that I really like you and that's why I was staring at you all day at class." We both laughed at that awkward first day. "I had a feeling you were staring at me. That was also the day you took my apple." "Get over the apple. I'll get you one to munch on tomorrow." Seungho still held on to my hands. "So Eun Mi, do you want to give it a try since you can't seem to stop thinking about me?" "I will give us a try. I'll also try to stop thinking about you as much, just not right now."

1 Month later~

It has been a month since me and Seungho decided to just date for now. It wasn't official that we were boyfriend or girlfriend but people at school were definently noticing how close me and Seungho have gotten since he came here. A lot of the girls that were swooning over Seungho were upset that Seungho decided to be with me instead of them but they never talked cruel to me because of how intimidating I can be.

As far as dates go we just hang out here and there. Nothing fancy and usually just at my house. It was our usual Friday night date and we were just sitting in my living room eating pizza and watching a movie. "Hey Seungho I have a question. How are you able to drink both blood and eat regular food? I thought vampires couldn't eat?" He finished chewing and then answered me. "Food is like a temporary energy restoration. With blood however that's a complete energy restoration. If I have low blood consumption then I feel tired, weak and a little grumpy. I guess eating regular food masqurades the fact that I'm not an actual human." I tilted my head. That seemed so far off from what I usually hear about Vampires. "And those blood tablets. You said that they don't do anything for you. What do you mean?" "Basically those blood tablets has the same effects as when I eat human food; temporary energy restoration. When I lost a lot of blood a month ago, I knew that it would take forever for those tablets to have some affect. With human blood it's an instant restoration. Plus blood tablets taste terrible, but it's something I have to take in order for me not to go beserk."

"Ok that makes sense. Now here comes the typical vampire questions." I wiped my mouth from the pizza crusts and sat up straight, staring at him in the eyes. "Why do you like staring into my eyes," he asked. "Because I can. Now anyways..." We both laughed at my response. "Ok ask away." "Vampires and sunlight" "No effect. Total myth with the burning of the skin and the sparkly skin." I bursted out laughing. "I'm telling you, I don't know how the idea that Vampires sparkle came into effect. But I can't stay too long into the sun. I say I can stay out in the sun for at least 5 hours. After that I have to go back inside." "Ok I think that's all."

Seungho laughed at how quick these questions were. "Really!? You looked like you had a series of questions and you only talked about sunlight and food!? Wow Eun Mi." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Those were the only questions that I had in mind! Don't get mad. I'll learn along the way in our relationship. Now be quiet and let's finish eating the pizza."

A/N

I'll probably make this short story a bit longer. I feel that there is so much more I can write. Probably 5 more chapters I'm not sure.

I'll probably add another chapter and that's it for today. 

Comment what you guys think!