Give me back my apple!

Who I Really Am

tumblr_lqtfiaNBC81qc88z9o1_500.png

Source

After much anticipation and agony the bell for lunch finally rang! I wasn't really hungry today so I just went in and grabbed a red apple. I hate a lot of noise, especially the loud voices from the high school.

I was just walking around the hall ways. I didn't even bother biting into my apple yet. The only thing, or person, clouding my mind was Seungho. Something about him is just strange to me. I don't what it is and it's bothering the hell out of me. Instead of eating my apple, I kept throwing the apple up in the air and catching it. I continued doing that for a good five minutes until a hand caught my apple. My gaze quickly met with none other than Yang Seungho.

"Hey! Give me back my apple!" Seungho threw the apple up in teh air while walking towards me. When I look at his eyes, his stare was no longer fierce and dark, but more amusing. "I would think the person sitting next to me would give me a tour of the school," Seungho said and then took a bite out of my apple. Now I was angry with him. He may have his own dark stare, but I have one of my own. I stared at him, basically shooting invisible darts at him. "Want a bite?" I scoffed. "Hell no!" "Suit yourself." Seungho turned his back and walked away from me.

Ok now that kid annoys me. I ran up to him and turned him around by jerking at his arm. "You owe me an apple." Seungho swallowed the piece of apple he was chewing on started to speak to me. "Cafeteria didn't have any more apples. That's why I decided to take your apple." "I believe 'steal' is a better term to replace 'take" Seungho chuckled at me. His chuckle sounded like an elderly man. Kind of cute. "Hey I offered you a piece of the apple. What, are you a germaphobe?" I rolled my eyes. "No I'm not a germaphobe." 

Seungho walked towards me and his face got closer to my face and near my neck. Usually I would have pushed him away but somewhere deep insdie me told me to stay still. His face pulled away and a smirk appeared on his face. "You smell nice." It took me a while to notice that he was no longer in front of me and that I have been standing in the middle of the hallway for a couple of minutes. 'What the hell just happened? Who is that guy?' The bell rang and it was time to go back to class. 'Dammit! That guy still owes me an apple!'

I was about to make my way to class when all of a sudden I stepped on something. I looked down and saw a pack with a a couple of pills. I looked at the tag and it said 'blood tablet' 'blood tablet? Is it Seungho's?'