There is something about you

Who I Really Am

Seung_Ho_01.jpg

Site

School . Especially high school. It's my last year and I was hoping that this year would be my easy year. Nope! I was wrong. School has started for two weeks and already I'm piled with homework and a couple of pages. I think it will be a bit more appropriate to introduce myself. My name is Eun Mi and I am currently 17 years old. I am typically antisocial and don't get along with people so I have no friends what so ever. As far as school goes, I don't have any struggles with school. In fact, I'm top of my class, I just don't like doing work. Too lazy. A lot of people know me as the anti-social girl and typically don't bother talking with me. 

I was just sitting on my desk tapping my pencil to the beat of the song I was listening to. I saw the teacher come in along with a new kid. 'Who is he?' I saw this kid with pale skin, full pink lips, dark circles, and blonde hair. "Class, I would like to introduce to you a new student, Yang Seungho." 'So that's his name. Pshh..why do I care?' Seungho bowed and started his introduction to the class. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Yang Seungho and I am from Seoul. Please watch over me for our last year." After his introduction I kept hearing a lot of the girls talking about how 'hot' and 'cute' he was. I can care less to be honest. Well actually, looking at him he is a bit attractive but there's something else about him that I'm not sure what it is.

"Ok Seungho since our class is a bit crowded, why not you sit with Eun mi." 'WHAT!?' "Eun Mi, please stand up." Damn. Slowly I stood up and the whispers started. Everyone was surprised and worried for the new kid and his safety here in this school. "Seungho please sit next to Eun Mi. Feel free to ask her questions." Damn teacher. Seungho made his way to the empty seat next to me and I quickly sat down and made no eye contact with him. While we were doing independent work, I can see from the corner of my eye that new kid staring at me. Usually I would get stares and I would brush them off, but his stare kept me a bit distracted and kind of made me a bit uncomfortable. After I finished my work, Seungho was still staring at me. I finally turned my full attention to him, only for him to look away. 'What the hell?' 

I grabbed a sheet of paper and started to draw whatever. Once again, Seungho was staring at me. Still a sense of uncomfortableness but I've decided to just let it go and ignore him. All I am waiting for is the bell for lunch just so that I can escape his gaze.