What Happened Last Night?

Who I Really Am

norticnatty:  Gah! Cute Kaname! But I still ship ZeroXYuki! <3 

Credit to owner

I don't know how I ended up here. You would think me minding my own buisness would keep me out of this situation. I woulnd't be in a conflict between two vampires nor would I risk my life to save one I barely know. I don't even believe in the existence of vampires but yet here I was; out and not knowing where I am or if any of the events truly happened. Just the image of Seungho on the verge of death and lips close to mine was all I can remember.

I jerked up when I realize I was actually alive. I had to be alive if I was able to remember almost everything last night and wake up. I looked around and saw that I was in my bedroom. 'Did Seungho bring me up to my room?' When I mentioned his name I brought my wrist to view. My wrist was bandaged up and looked like it was taken care of. "Seungho!" I didn't care if I was feeling light headed and dizzy. I just jumped out of my bed and ran around my house, finding any evidence that Seungho was actually here and that everything was not a dream. Every where I turned there was no trace of Seungho. I looked at the coffee table and saw that the blood tablets were gone. 'So he was here.' 

It was Sunday and I was just mindlessly walking around. Once again I could not get Seungho out of my head. Something inside me is wanting to be around Seungho. 'Do I have a crush on him?' I had to see him. I have so many questions to ask him. And most importantly I wanted to make sure that he was ok after what happened last night.

I grabbed my coat and ran out to the forest once more, hoping that another vampire didn't show up. I just walked straight until I was at least in the center of the forest. I stood in the middle fo the forest with my arms crossed due to the cold weather and the light jacket I just grabbed. "Yah! Yang Seungho," I yelled out. All I could hear was the wind and the echos from my yell. "You're not suppose to be here." I screamed when I was startled from a familiar voice. I jerked my head to look behind me and saw Seungho with a glare. I took a good look and saw that he seemed normal and well. I don't know what got into me but I ran to him and I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "You really shouldn't be around me either." I shook my head no, not wanting to let go of him. "I can't stay away from you. Because no matter how much I try not to, I keep thinking about you." I felt Seungho wrapping his arms around me, his grip not tight but it still felt comforting. "Let's go to your house. We need to talk," he said. 

We started walking back to my house in pure silence. It was a bit awkward but it was also a bit comforting to have some company. I guess this is how it feels to have some company. Once we made it inside my house we both sat on my couch with a noticle space between us. "Do you need anything to drink?" "No, You gave me enough to drink last night," was his reponse. I let out a dry laugh at his response. "I meant water or something similar. Nice comment though." He smiled. When I saw his smile it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I also caught a glimpse of his fangs. Out of curiosity I scooted closer to him and he froze. Slowly I brought my finger to his fangs. He didn't seem too creeped out or annoyed so I lightly poked his fang. It was just as sharp as a needle. "Your fang is as sharp as a needle. This explains why you were able to  puncture my wrist easily." He looked down and did not make any eye contact any more. "I shouldn't have done what I did last night." "What?" He looked me dead in the eye and it was a bit intimidating. "I should have had better control. I should have never bit you. You have no idea how hard it was to stop myself. An extra minute and you would have been dead." Surprisingly I wasn't scared. I just kept staring into his eyes. Somewhere deep inside his eyes I read pain, regret, and shame. "Do you regret saving my life?" His eyes showed shock. He closed them and took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling. "I don't regret saving you. I just regret that I didn't do a better job at protecting you." I went up to his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I don't regret me giving you my blood. Don't have any regrets. I'm still alive. That should be something that matters." He gave me a smirk. "You really shouldn't be hanging with me. I'm more like a death sentence to you." I gave him my own smirk. "And what if I want to stay with you?" He his lips and continued to smirk at me. "Then you'll have to be my girlfriend." 

A/N

I'm thinking about either making the story end on the next chapter or add 2 more chapters. Not sure yet.

Anyways, comment what you think so far! A comment will make an aurthor a happy one :3