09

I Know It will.

*home*

He sat on our red couch in the living room and i was about to make some tea but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit next to him. “Let’s get it straight (Y/N)ah, you might think that I’m crazy but, i really have to say this.” he took a long minute to think how to explain it. “I love you, i know it’s too fast but i have to say it before somebody else. I know what are you thinking, you think i’-..” “i love you too.” You said shortly. “but dont u think it’s too fast? We just met 2 or 3 days ago, but what can i do with that?” he said endlessly. “gwencanha, we just have to keep it as a secret for a while so nobody knows.” I replied. “and note for you (Y/N) ah , dont talk about another guy in front of me, I’m your husband.” I chuckled and nodded.

 

*two weeks later*

It’s been awkward for me because when changjo and i were in the class, it wasnt like the first time we met, and everybody knew that i would be changjo’s wife soon.

And i got no idea , from where did everybody know? Who told them all?!

When you walked to go to your locker, some girls that you didnt know that all of them were Changjo’s fans, they all came to you and blocked your way. “ARE YOU (Y/N) ?! I HEARD THAT YOU’RE CHANGJO’S GIRLFRIEND?! YOU ARE A , YOU STOLE CHANGJO-oppa FROM US! HE DOESNT DESERVE  SOMEBODY LIKE YOU. YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND TELL US EVERYTHING OR WE’LL BEAT YOU UP!” one of them said it like she shouted at me.

“Who do you think you all are? you call me a ? and does changjo deserve somebody like you? And what do u guys know about him? Just so you know , we live in the same house , sleep on the same bed. You think that i’m afraid of you guys ? all of you are completely wrong, and for your information, I’m his wife-to-be. happy?!”

I left them mesmerised.

To be honest I wasnt afraid at all, i’ve told them the truth eventho i didnt want to, but what could i do instead of told’em the truth?

 

*home*

“CHOI JONGHYUN!!”

“ne?”

“WHAT THE HECK DID YOU SAY TO EVERYONE IN THE CLASS?”

“i was just telling Ricky that you are my girlfriend.”

“JUST RICKY? YOU SERIOUS?”

“ne. Wae?”

“OMG. THAT KID HAS A BIG MOUTH, YOU KNOW? YOUR CRAZY ADMIRERS ASKED ME SARCASTICLY A MILLION TIMES AND TRIED TO KILL ME. OH...”

“mianhae, what did they say?” he came toward me and hugged me.

“they said that I was such a girl that .. you know.. and they told me not to get closer to you. And to be honest i didnt realize that you have so many fans, my boyfriend is an artist.”

He giggled and kissed me passionately.

I was shocked at first but then i started enjoying it.

“Thanks for stealing my first kiss.” I said while my cheecks were blushing.

“aw you’re so cute” and he started to kiss me even more.