03

I Know It will.

*at home*

I’m not that kind of girl who likes wearing dress and high heels and i’m going to be such a silly girl if my friends see me wearing that kind of stuffs. But i had no idea what the universe did to my mom bcs she told me to wear dress and high heels and of course i refused but she forced me even more and i did what she said but i chose to wear flat shoes.

My mom and dad got in the car as i asked “Mom, what are we gonna do and where are we going? I dont have to wear this dress just to---” and she cut me off “just shut your mouth up, baby. You’re going to know it soon.” Along the way to “mysterious place” i couldnt stop daydreaming bout Changjo and about what i said to him.

 

We arrived at a marvelous restaurant, but the restaurant didnt give me a reason why i had to wore dress and high heels just to eat some food here and my mom knows me so well but i couldnt think anymore.

 

*at the restaurant*

I felt something strange and i had no idea what was happeninh and i didnt care tho but i did never know that my mom had a friend from korea.

she took a seat at one table and at the table sat a friend of my mom with her husband and son.

And i reconized her son he is CHOI JONGHYUN AKA CHANGJO.

Changjo looked handsome with his blue-jeans and his white shirt.

“Y/N This is Mr. And Mrs.Choi and their son...”  “Choi Jonghyun” I couldnt speak a word i i dont know what i did and i replied to my mom “I know him. We are in the same school, in the same class” My mom and Mrs.Choi smiled at me and stared at Changjo.

I knew something and it didnt feel right.

After all of us finished our dessert my mom started to speak out about Mrs.Choi and my mom’s plan.

“So this is what I’m truly want to say, and i hope you two can understand.” And Mrs.Choi began to smiled bigger and continued my mom sentences “You two are going to married soon.”

I could feel that Changjo and I had the same thought and we shouted “MWO?!” together at the same time.