07

I Know It will.

*the day after*

I didnt know what happened last night bcs i fell asleep after all.

I felt someone pinch my cheeck, and of course it was Changjo, he was trying to wake me up.

“Let’s get up, it’s 10am” i opened my eyes slowly and took a quick shower. I came out from my bathroom just with my towel that covered my body, i didnt know that Changjo was in my dress up room, when i entered the room, Changjo and I were shocked bcs he saw me with nothing on but towel that covered my body , and i saw him in my dress up room and it’s a girl room.

“WHAT ARE YOU DONG HERE?! GET OUT!” i shouted at him and he just laughed. My cheecks became hotter as it was blushing.

 

After i dressed up, i went to changjo’s dress up room and he was there, i came to him and hit his arm “Mwo?!” he looked at me blankly. “what were you doing in my dress up room? And you saw me..---“ before i wanted to continued he said “gwenchana, i wont think badly about that. Dont worry.” From that moment i know that i can trust him.

 

“Do you want to go somewhere? Somewhere fun.” He said. “I have no idea, wae yo? You wanna go somewhere?” i said as he nodded. He took me by the hand and said “before we have our fun, make sure we’ve been eating something, have you eaten your breakfast?” he asked like a silly boy bcs there was no food on the table and none of us can cook. “ya, jonghyun ah, dangsineun babo ibnikka? Let’s go to buy something to eat!” I said to him. “How about Idae?” he said, and i nodded agree.