06

I Know It will.

*In the bedroom*

“change your outfit and wear your pajamas, jonghyun ah” i ordered him

“ne, chagi” he said cutely as i threw off a pillow to him and he just laughed.

After he changed, he went to our bed room and he was directly asleep on the bed.

I didnt realize that i kept looking at him “why are you looking at me that way? You dont want to sleep with me? Just say it, i’m going to sleep on the couch” when he started to move and stand up , i said “aniya, it’s okay. I just..”

i couldnt finish it bcs i didnt know what to say, he came to me and took me to the bed. He’s so gentle and what to do he’s romantic. As i was laying on the bed , i took my phone and checked it. Changjo saw me and said “what are you doing? Why havent you slept yet?” as he moved closer to me, and i did what he did yes i moved closer to him too. “ i cant sleep and tomorrow is our day off from school right? So it’s okay to sleep quite late, sleep well, jonghyun ah.” He moved more closer to me and put his hand around me and said “you have to sleep, tomorrow we’re gonna have some fun together.” I hit his arm and he laughed. “You like cuddling with me, dont ya?” he said. I didnt reply because i do , i do love cuddling with him. Eventhough it was too fast for me to sleep together, cuddle, and live in the same house, but what can i do bcs i knew that i fell for him and i couldnt deny it.