10

I Know It will.

NOW.

 

It’s been 4 years, and most of my friends know that he’s my fiance that time and i love him more than i did before.

We’re in our bedroom , i’m sitting between his legs, his hands are around my waist and we’re watching movie and something is popping out from my mind , it’s about his ex who loved him to death, i’m not expecting anything i just want to know.

“ya jonghyunie, can i ask you something?”

“ne. Ask me anything, baby” He looks directly into my eyes and kisses my cheeck.

“who’s your ex who loved you to death, that girl you told me 4 years ago. You remember?” i begin to ask carefully.

“she’s your bestfriend, Park Jae Ra, i dont know why i dated her.” he answers and i barely hear him

I ‘m shocked and what to do i cant say anything “wae, what do you mean?!”

“i dated her because her brother was my friend and her brother told me to. She didnt love me to death, she was chasing me to catch some popularity.” He replies.

I decided not to continue this conversation and both of us dont say anything.

“I’m so sorry for my question.” I begin to say it because i do regret it

“no it’s fine. I wont hide it, you can ask me anything” He replies and puts his head on my shoulder.

“dont you feel sleepy? It’s 11 pm already, we have to go to the grocery tomorrow.” He says but i shake my head because i dont feel sleepy.

“if you want to sleep just go to sleep, i wont bother you.” I say back.

“nooo. I’m worrying about you, why you couldnt understand?” he says in confused.

“okay, let’s go to sleep.” Before he could say anything more i decide to go to sleep but i want to take some water first.

“where are you going?” he asks

“to the kitchen i’m thirsty” I reply.

“you better do it quickly , i need you here.” He says.

After I take my drink and do other things, I come back to my bedroom and I see changjo is laying on the bed.

“what took you so long” he says

“it’s not that long.” I say as I jump to my bed and laying next to him.

He pulls me closer to him and he puts his hand around my waist.

“give me a kiss, so i can have a sweet dream with you in it.” He says and I hit him on the arm.

“cmon give me a kiss.” He repeats it.

I do what he said , he smiles in the kiss and says “goodnight baby.”