The Day That I Saw You

I Know It will.

I  woke up and shocked, it was 7 am and i was gonna late for school.

I hurrily took a bath and prepared all my school stuffs that i should’ve done the day before, then my mom called me to hurry up because that day was my first day of school.

 

Yeah my family moved here SEOUL,KOREA.  

 

My name is (Y/N) I’m 16 years old, i really love my old country,

I can speak korean bcs my cousin lives here and he taught me how to speak,write and many things, and i can speak english well that’s why it’s not a big deal for me to move here.

 

*at school*

My  school is big and crowded by many students.

to be honest I’m so thankful that my mom picked this school for me,

because i knew that i was gonna enjoy and love it.

 

I was taking a walk to look around  and suddenly I saw someone who looked similar and i felt like i knew her, yes she is my childhood friend Park Jae Ra, she looked mature and beautiful than before , i was glad that i met her bcs i havent had friend that moment.

She told me about school things, facts, and popular boys and girls.

But when she told me about popular boys part there was a boy who caught my attention, and my friend told me that his name is Choi Jonghyun and people call him Changjo.

I had no idea but he looked cute but he got a mature side too, then my friend said that Changjo was quite arrogant but i couldnt believe it because he didnt look like that.

 And then the bell rang.