SAME - Chapter 5

SAME | Sequel to DIFFERENT

 

The car ride lasted longer than anyone had expected. They already knew that they were not going back to the old villa since it was no longer in existence when L.Joe went searching for clues years ago. The boys kept quiet; their eyes were stuck on the windows at the passing scenery. They watched the blurry trees but suddenly it turned dark as if they had entered a tunnel and after a few more minutes, the van came to a stop. 

 

They silently exited the van, seeing that they were in a basement of some sorts. Yonghyun signaled for them to follow him and they stepped into an elevator after he had slide a blank card through the slot. "You'll be staying here for a while." he said as he turned to the group of kids. "Everything you need should be in your rooms."

 

"Hyung, if they are after me, why does everyone have to be involved?" asked L.Joe.

 

"It's for their safety, Byunghun. Jaehyun rather not have any harm come to them because of you." he answered just as the elevator came to a stop and opened up behind them. They all turned around and was surprised about the decor of the house. It reminded them of when they had first stepped into their manor on the island years ago. "Hyung will show you to your rooms and will properly treat your injury, Byunghun. I need to go get things set up for Jaehyun."

 

"H-hyung!" L.Joe called out as he turned around to stop him, but the elevator doors had already closed on him. He sighed as he looked to the rest of their group. "Sorry; I really didn't want to get you guys involved." He bowed to them then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up seeing them smiling at him.

 

"We rather not have you go through something like this yourself. We're friends; your troubles are our troubles." replied Chunji as everyone else nodded in agreement.

 

L.Joe smiled. "Thank you."

 

"Are you guys finished?"

 

Startled they turned to see Seunghyun leaning against the couch with his arms folded across his chest. "Seunghyun hyung!" He motioned them to followed him and they ran, trying to catch up with his fast pace. They walked down a hallway and then he stopped in front of a metal door. "Behind this door is a hallway that leads to your rooms; pick whatever room you want. To get through this door, you'll need this key." he instructed as he pulled out six blank cards and handed it to them. "These only work for this door, so don't forget it." He took Ricky's key and held it in front of a sensor to the left of the door and in a second, it beeped and the door slide open. "There are six rooms, but all the rooms are interconnected with a door. You guys can wonder through this place as much as you want, but there are some rooms that you will have no access to." Seunghyun stepped to the side and allowed the boys to enter and choose their own rooms.

 

L.Joe stepped into one of the middle rooms and looked around. It was a pretty large room with the walls painted navy. On the east side of the room, there was a low rinsed bed with white sheets surrounded by a black bed frame along with two black nightstands and a white lamp. The opposite side had a clear desk along with a large wardrobe. He walked over to it and opened it, he saw that it was filled with clothes that he would normally wear as if they already knew that he was going to pick this room. The looked at the wall opposite from the entrance. There was another door there that probably led to a bathroom and there was also a small white table and chairs. 

 

He walked over to one of the chairs, sat down and looked over the room again. Everything just seems perfect for him yet it felt like a dream to him and he was slightly afraid of waking up. He looked down at his watch and gently glided his hand over it’s face. He was lost in his own thoughts that he didn't hear someone entered and took the seat across him. L.Joe finally snapped back into reality when that person took his bandaged hand. He watched the person wrapped it and properly started treating it.

 

"Hyung."

 

"Hm."

 

He reminded silent for a bit, trying to figure out the best way to word his question. "What happened these past three years? Why does everyone have a central heterochromia?"

 

"Oh? You caught that?" he asked as he sprayed L.Joe's hand. 

 

He winced. "It's not hard see; you and Yonghyun had only blue eyes, but now your eyes are blue and violet and Jaehyun's went from brown to blue and gold."

 

"These questions are probably best asked to Jaehyun; I'm not in any position to disclose any information to you." he replied as the properly wrapped up the younger male's hand. He got up and was about to leave when L.Joe spoke up again.

 

"Will she even talk to me?" he mumbled.

 

Seunghyun smirked and messed up the younger male's hair. "Don't worry too much about that." he said before leaving the room.

 

 

Jaehyun sped down the road, constantly checking behind her to make sure that no one was following her. The road was basically empty besides for the wildlife that actually lived out here. As she got closer and closer to her desire location, she pressed a button on her motorcycle and the road dipped down to an underground tunnel before returning back to it’s original state. She ventured into the maze before she slowed down onto a platform that raised up into the basement. 

 

She demounted her bike and took off her helmet. "I want all the security cameras online around the area and someone to be stationed there." she barked as she walked over to her team.

 

"Already on it." answered Kwanghyun as he typed somethings into the keyboard.

 

"Jonghyun, hack into every camera in Seoul and use to follow any unusual activities."

 

"Roger that." He quickly went to his station and started working on her command.

 

Jaehyun opened to say something else, but quickly closed it she reached up and held her head due to a stinging pain. She stumbled and would have fallen if Yonghyun didn't catch her. "Take a short rest and maybe go talk to them before anything else." he advised as he helped her over to a table then took out a needle and injected her with a blue liquid.

 

She rubbed her head a bit as the pain slowly disappeared. "I'll be fine. We still have a lot more to do before I can rest." She said as she looked up and Yonghyun took noticed that the gold in her eyes became more noticeable than it did before.

---

Hi hi LOL I know that it's been a while and again I apologize for always slowly updating this story. 

But I love you guys~ <3 hehehe!

Also, I noticed that when we first saw Jaehyun she had blue eyes and a gold ring around her iris then somehow I kept changing it to an orange ring? Well, I fixed that, she has gold in her eyes, not orange!

Replies:
@BabyRara: You made a wish and it came true!? asdfjkl; Maybe I'm your genie or something LOL! 
@shiraishi_fan67: I don't know what will happen really! haha! Things happen for a reason and it seems like L.Joe is the second person in TEEN TOP that got harmed a little in this series >____<; 미안해!
@flyylikejunhyungx: LOL Thank you for having an interest in this and sorry that it was updated fast enough! OTL
@cyjjangyo: I don't know if C.A.P had given up or not! He seemed like he fully believed that she was dead so this is probably a shock to him! haha L.Joe has to believe, that letter gave him hope and then don't forget that possible psychic connection the twins might have? I mean, if Jaeyoung doesn't believe that Jaehyun is dead, then that's a good excuse for us to believe she's alive too? Maybe? LOL! Hmm... why exactly are they after L.Joe? o___o; What did the poor guy do when he's not at school or with his friends?
@BalancedCuppycake: First, your username is cute LOL! W-what? What "amazing" writing skills are you talking about? >___<; Though, thanks for the compliment? LOL