SAME - Chapter 3

SAME | Sequel to DIFFERENT

 

"You were attacked earlier today."
 
It didn't make sense to L.Joe. Why would anybody attack him? No one besides those involved in the incident from three years should have known about his connection with Jaehyun and her organization, yet there were people after him? He could only think that someone betrayed Jaehyun and is using him to get to her, but... everyone trusted her to lead them, so that isn't possible. 
 
L.Joe sighed as he glanced down at his watch. It was probably a newer brand than his old one, but to think that they are keeping track of him again, it made him nervous. However, just thinking back that he saw her again, eased him. 'I knew you were alive.'' he thought, smiling to himself as he exited the elevator and walked towards the apartment that he and his friends shared. 
 
Opening the door, he smelled freshly made coffee and saw that C.A.P was in the kitchen, leaning against the counter. He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. "Hyung." he called out.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Did anything... happen today? Anything strange?"
 
C.A.P put down his cup of coffee and looked at the younger male. "Besides what happened today in our class, nothing; why? Did something happen to you?"
 
L.Joe shook his head. "Nothing; I was just wondering." L.Joe left the kitchen and went into his room. He laid down in bed as he thought about everything that had happened. He knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to get any of his friends involved when the enemy was probably just after him, but he needed to find out why they wanted him.
 
 
It was around ten at night, everybody in the dorm was preparing for bed. L.Joe was brushing his teeth with Niel when they both heard a loud noise from outside their window. They looked, seeing a black motorcycle slowing down on the street. They shrugged it off since it wasn't uncommon for crazy people to be on motorcycles this late at night. 
 
When L.Joe finished his nightly routine, he felt uneasy; he felt as if someone was watching him. He walked over to the window and saw that the cyclist from before was still there, staring up at him. Before L.Joe could reach the phone to call the police, the person revved their motorcycle and sped out of his sight. He grabbed his watch and held it close. 'Nothing will happen tonight.'' he thought and kept repeating until he fell asleep.
 
 
When the clock strike midnight, a white delivery truck stopped at the entrance of the parking garage. The driver showed the guard his ID and after being checked, he was granted entrance. He drove to the back of the parking garage where all the other delivery trucks parked. Once the truck stopped, the driver opened the door to the back, revealing a group of five men dressed in black with some light equipment. "You know what to do. Room 1004." The group got out while the driver entered the back of the truck and opened his laptop. He his receiver while everyone silently entered the building. "The best way to avoid anybody would be to use the fire escape on the right; be quick and come back in fifteen minutes."
 
They did as instructed, but before they could even reach the fifth floor, the electricity in the whole building shut down. The person in charge of the group pressed on his headset. "What happened? Get the lights back on!" he commanded but all he got in return was static. He groaned in frustration. "Turn on your headgears for light." he said and as everyone reached up to it, they heard a grunt then the sound of something heavy dropping on the ground.
 
They quickly their flashlights and looked behind them and saw that the fifth member was down on the ground with blood spilling out of his neck. This alarmed everybody in the group as they pulled out their handguns. They slowly scanned the area, trying to detect the threat. The leader shined his flashlight around the narrow place and he caught a quick blur of black. Immediately he fired his gun, he heard the gun hit a body and smirked but it disappeared when he heard someone in his group called that another member had just died.
 
He released a low growl. Whoever was in there with them was playing with them, picking them off one by one as if they were just a pack of flies. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." he muttered under his breath. 
 
This game continued on for another twenty minute until he was the last member in his group. He slowly advanced up the stairs, reaching the eighth floor. Each step he took, he heard the intruder's slight movements. He knew that whoever killed his group was now mocking him. "Show yourself!" he hollered.
 
He heard the sound of laughter, a female's laughter, echoing throughout the place. It made his blood boiled that she was laughing at him; he who was one of the elite members in his organization, he who was one of his boss's most trusted men, he who has been through hell and back, he who was always the predator, has now become the prey. 
 
"Are you frightened?" he heard her ask.
 
"Like hell! You're the coward for hiding in the shadows! Why don't you show yourself and we'll settle this like men!" He slowly went around in a circle, making sure that she wasn't anywhere around him.
 
"Too bad I'm a woman."
 
He quickly turned around hearing that she was behind him, but the last thing he saw were her eyes, her strange blue and gold eyes.
 
 
The truck left the parking garage around one in the morning. When it stopped again at the entrance, the guard entered the truck through the other side and and sat down. The driver smirked as she drove out of the place. The guard took off his hat as he peaked into the back. "I guess the mission went well." he laughed. "But then again, it is you."
 
She smiled. "They're just boys; inexperience, naive little boys... They're just testing us and we'll pass anything they throw at us."
 
"Where to now?"
 
"We're making a small delivery."
 
 
At seven in the morning, at a mansion outside of Seoul, a maid went outside to get the newspaper but when she opened the door, she screamed. Everyone who heard her, rushed over to see what happened and saw, on the front porch, laid six dead bodies, one on top of another.

---
 
Wow! Sorry it's been a while that I updated >.<; but this slow update will only continue,sorry~ ;___;