SAME - Chapter 4

SAME | Sequel to DIFFERENT

 

Weeks passed by as if it was nothing. Since that one incident, L.Joe's life has been quiet beside from the average busy life of an university student. It worried him that he wouldn't be able to see Jaehyun again if she had already finished her mission protecting him.

He and his friends had just finished their cooking class and was leaving the campus. As they were walking, they all heard a loud gunshot from behind them and before they knew it, they all got lost in the panicking crowd.

L.Joe ran to the open street and stopped as a black motorcycle stopped in front of him, the same motorcycle that he saw weeks ago. The person driving pulled up their visor and he saw those familiar blue-gold eyes. "Get on." she commanded and he immediately did so, tightly gripping her waist as she sped off.

"What about the rest of group!? They're still back there!" he yelled loudly so she could hear as they wove in and out of traffic.

"Don't worry. Yonghyun and Jonghyun are there to protect them." she answered. "Just hold on tight; I will protect you."

He felt relaxed, comforted by her words, but that feeling washed away quickly when he heard gunshots again and the driver in the car in front of them lost control and crashed into another car. L.Joe's grip tighten, afraid that they will hit the cars in front of them.

Jaehyun, however, revved the bike, going full throttle into the mess as more and more cars crashed into each other. She guided the bike to the side, missing the first crash and they nearly crashed as they squeezed between two cars, barely missing them.

Even after avoiding the crashes, the danger wasn't over yet as she reached into her jacket and pulled out her gun. She pointed it in front of her and fired a couple of rounds.

As they drove, a black van pulled up beside them. The side door pulled open and L.Joe saw Jonghyun standing there. "Byunghun! Jump!" he yelled as he held out his hand.

"What!?"

"Byunghun, go!" commanded Jaehyun as she tried to get closer to the van. "Quickly!"

He reached out, about to get a hold of his hyung's hand, but before he could reach, he immediately pulled back when a bullet grazed his hand. He heard Jaehyun growl as she move the motocycle closer, creating sparks as it made contact with the side of the van. Jonghyun immediately pulled L.Joe into the van and closed the door as she moved out of the way and turned around, going towards the enemy.

"Hyung!"

L.Joe looked up and saw that his friends were there with him in the van. "L.Joe, are you alright?" asked Chunji as he pointed to the small wound on his hand.

Yonghyun took his hand and examined it. "It's just a scratch; don't worry about. We'll properly bandage it when we get to the villa." he said as rip a piece of his shirt and tied it around L.Joe's hand.

"Hyung, what exactly is going on? Why are you guys here again?" asked C.A.P when he finally took his eyes off the the back window and to the older male.

"We're here to prevent any danger to come to Byunghun." answered Jonghyun.

"But from who!? Hyung, who is exactly after me?" questioned L.Joe.

The two looked at each other, sending questioning looks on whether they should tell him or not, but they shook their heads. "We can't disclose any information to you guys about this. Sorry."


---

Hi hi ㅠㅠ I'm always gonna apologize for these slow updates.

I love you guys, okay?