SAME - Chapter 1

SAME | Sequel to DIFFERENT

The cherry blossom tree slightly swayed in the breeze; a male was currently sitting in the shade of the large tree on campus. He looked up from the book he was reading and moved his blonde bangs to the side. Looking around, he couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching him. It was an odd feeling to him, but it kept surfacing for the pass week.

"Hyung!"

He glanced down at his Perregaux watch then looked at the group in front of him. "You guys are late." he stated with a smirk.

"L.Joe hyung! It's not our fault! Ricky wanted to stop by and get some food along the way!" complained the youngest.

He looked at each member holding a small snack. "Did you get anything for me?"

"We did..." answered Ricky. "But Changjo and I sorta ate it." He stuck out his tongue then ducked behind the oldest.

L.Joe sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You guys are lucky that I had a big lunch today." he muttered as he got up and dusted the dirt off his pants. "Let's get going before we're really late."

They walked into the main building of campus. "Tell me again, why are we taking a cooking elective together?" asked Niel as he shifted his bag to the other shoulder.

"Well, unlike the rest of us, Niel hyung will always have a chef to prepare his meals." answered Changjo.

"Besides, this is the only time we can take a class together in a university since C.A.P hyung is graduating this semester!" added Ricky.

"This is a popular class for girls; so maybe one of us will be able to move on." commented Chunji as he glanced at his best friend.

L.Joe stopped in his tracks. "We all know she's still alive; I will find her one day."

"L.Joe, there was no way she could have escape that explosion." replied C.A.P. "And if she did, don't you think she would have come for Jaeyoung by now?"

L.Joe took a deep breath. "We're gonna be late." he mumbled. 

The rest of them sighed and they walked into the classroom and claimed a station together. They chatted amongst themselves then hushed down once they saw two males walk into the classroom, one with light brown hair and the other with blue. TEEN TOP looked at each other. "Aren't those...." started Niel.

"It can't be." whispered L.Joe.

The two stood in front of the class. "Hello, we are going to be your teachers for this semester." they said as one bowed and the other gave a two finger salute.

"What happened to Professor Dong? He was supposed to be teaching this class." questioned a different student.

The professor with the blue hair laughed. "He's... on vacation."

The other smiled kindly at the students. "We'll be teaching you guys now. My name is . . . ."


The students got up from their chairs and headed for the doors. One group stayed in their corner and waited for everyone to leave so that they could be alone with their professors. Once the door closed, they got up and walked to the front of the room. "Hyung."

The two professors looked up. "You know, we're your teachers, so why are you calling us 'hyung'?"

L.Joe pointed to the person with brown hair. "You are Yonghyun hyung." He shifted his finger over. "You are Jonghyun hyung! We know you guys anywhere!"

'Jonghyun' scratched his head. "Kid, you know our names and that is NOT it. Now leave; class is over." They started to walk to the door, but L.Joe blocked their path.

L.Joe pointed to his left side of his waist. "You guys have a tattoo of a barcode right here. Jonghyun hyung has the numbers 0706 and Yonghyun hyung has 0704."

"Kid, the only tattoo I have is on my back and what kind of tattoo is a barcode anyway?" He rolled his eyes and pulled down his pants a little revealing just bare flesh. "Nothing and same with this guy." He reached over and pull it down showing nothing.

"YAH!" His companion swatted his hand away. "Don't do that again or else." he warned with a glare before leaving the classroom.

"This can't be.... I know who you guys are!" protested L.Joe.

"You're delusional." He flicked the younger male on the forehead before leaving the room.

"Hyung!"

C.A.P grabbed hold of the back of shirt before he could run after him. "Remember what Jonghyun hyung told his when he made the switch?"

"Yeah! Hyung said that there at least three people in the world that looks like you; that was probably just a lookalike." said Chunji.

"We all know that that was Yonghyun hyung and Jonghyun hyung!" yelled L.Joe. "If they are here, that means that... that means that she might be here.” He looked to his watch as he'd whispered the last part.

"Hyung, stop." pleaded Ricky. "You know it isn't possible."

"The letter!"

"The letter was sent out a week before noona had that talk with Jonghwa." said Changjo. "Hyung, it's been three years."

"He's right. Plus, Jaeyoung-ssi has an interest in you. Why not-" Niel started but L.Joe cut him off.

"She's not the same, okay? I see her as a sister and so do all of you." He sighed then ran his hair through his hair. "I'm leaving first; I need some fresh air." he turned around and exited the room, leaving his friends there.

The rest of the members sighed. "What are we going to do about hyung?" asked Changjo. They all turned the oldest, hoping that he knew what to do, but C.A.P was staring at his own watch. "C.A.P hyung?"

"Huh?" He looked up to see worried faces. "Oh, I'll think about something for L.Joe to snap him out of this."


L.Joe walked down the street with his hands in his pockets. He didn't know exactly where he was going, but he didn't care at the moment. He paused in the middle of the sidewalk and turned around since he felt as if someone was following him. He heard some rustling coming from an alley he just passed and walked over. He could feel like heart rate increase as he neared it. Taking a deep breath, he looked in but saw nothing there but the darkness.

He released the breath he held and continued to walk along. Unbeknownst to him, two dark figures came out of the alley. "That was a close one." one commented.

"We can't lose him or the boss will have a fit." said the other as they continued to trail the short blonde.

They continued walking and L.Joe stopped and looked around seeing that he had walked into an empty street. Sighing, he was about to turn around when a piece of cloth of suddenly placed over his mouth. With widened eyes, L.Joe struggled to fend off his assailant but feel dizzy as he accidently inhaled whatever was on the cloth.

He felt the attacker let him go and he fell to the ground. L.Joe saw a flash of yellow before he slipped into the darkness of his mind.