SAME - Chapter 2

SAME | Sequel to DIFFERENT

He felt as if he was floating on thin air. He couldn't feel anything around him nor could he see anything; he was surrounded in complete darkness. He heard some mumbling but couldn't recognize the voices. He tried to wake up from his dreamlike state but as hard he tried, he wasn't able to open his eyes. He felt something warm gently hold his face and warm air brush against his lips. "You stupid boy." he heard before he could no longer feel or hear anything.


L.Joe struggled to open his eyes and he did, he immediately closed them because of the blinding sun shining into the room. He turned over in his bed and covered himself with the blanket. He stayed in that position until he sat up and realized that his blanket was not normally black. He looked around the foreign room and did not recognize a single object there. 

He cautiously got out of bed and took hold of the red vase in the room after removing the withering lilies and throwing them on the ground. He carefully opened the door a crack then peeped to make sure no one was around. Seeing that it was safe for now, he quietly stepped outside his room but before he could get any further he heard a gun lock behind him.

"You know, I got her those flowers." said a deep voice. L.Joe felt the person pressed the gun between his shoulder blades. "Give me the vase." He held the vase up and as the other person reached out to get it, he turned around and aimed to hit him. The person, out of reflex, knocked the vase out of L.Joe's hand and pinned him down to the ground. "Aish, that was her favorite vase too." the guy cursed as he realized that it was completely broken. "You better take full responsibility for that."

"What's going on here?" said another male voice, but L.Joe couldn't look up since the person on top of him was pressing his face against the ground. "You better get off of him before she comes back and catches you."

"He broke her favorite vase." he said as he pressed his knee against his back causing the younger male to grunt in pain.

"Well, since it was him who broke it, she'll forgive him." the second male said as he turned around and walked away.

"How do you know?"

"Because I know her longer than you have. No get off of Lee Byunghun."

"Ah fine." 

L.Joe sighed in relief feeling the weight off of his back. He sat up only to the see the back of the guy that was on top of him. He slowly got up off the ground. "Where am I?" he questioned. "Who are you two?"

The two man turned around, though they looked similar from the back, they both looked completely different. The closest man to him had a black eye patch that covered his left eye while his violet right eye was his most notable feature; the other had bright green eyes.

'Come to think of it, they all had abnormal eye coloring.' thought L.Joe as he took a step forward to them. 'All except Jaehyun.'He took a deep breath. "Do you all work for...." he trailed off hearing the sound of an opening door. They all turned and saw two familiar figures and one unfamiliar person stepped into the room.

"Yonghyun hyung! Jonghyun hyung!" L.Joe called out, recognizing them instantly since they looked the same as they did three years ago with their original black hair coloring.

"Oh, Byunghun." said Jonghyun. "I thought you guys were supposed to keep him in the room."

"The little guy broke her vase." said the one with the eye patch.

"Ahh really? Her favorite one too."

"You should have kept a better eye on him, Jinhyun." chuckled Yonghyun.

Throughout the whole conversation that was happening, L.Joe was mainly focused on the unfamiliar person that had stepped into the place. He instantly knew it was a girl based off of her black clothing. He could see some of her blonde hair from under her military cap that hid most of her face. The more he stared at her, the more his gut kept telling him that it was her'Who else would it be if Jonghyun hyung and Yonghyun hyung is here?' he thought. He wanted to call out her name so ensure himself that it was her, but before he could, she walked forward and right passed him. He turned around and reached out to grab her, but the one with the eye patch, Jinhyun, stopped him.

"What's your orders?" asked Jonghyun as he grabbed hold of L.Joe's shoulder.

She stopped in her tracks then turned her head to look at them from the side. She tilted her head back and L.Joe gasped seeing her crystal blue eye with a gold ring around her iris. "Give him the device then send him off." she said before she stepped into her room and closed it.

"Jaehyun...." he whispered as he tried to wrap his mind around what he just saw.

Jonghyun pulled him back and sat him on the couch. "Kwanghyun, go get it." he said as he squatted down in front of the younger male. 

As the one with green eyes left to fetch something, L.Joe bought his head up to look his hyung in the eyes. His eyes widened when he realized the ring of violet mixed in with his brown eyes. "Hyung...."

He flashed him a smile. "There are probably a lot of things that you're trying to understand, but it's not the right time or place to tell you anything." Jonghyun grabbed the box that Kwanghyun carried in with him and opened it pulling out a silver watch. "Wear this watch from now on; the one you have is outdated."

"What's going on, hyung?"

"You were attacked today, Byunghun." answered Yonghyun. "It's our job to protect you again."


===

Wah! It's been too long! ><; Sorry! I work on things slowly LOL!

Ummm... I don't really think that this helps clear things up for the storyline so far, but it just the second chapter LOL

Now, about the eye colors... not explaining! It's too early to say anything about that yet ;3 OH! Welcome Jinhyun and Kwanghyun to the fic! LOL!