Chapter 2 – Happily Loving You

Loving You

I sit on the couch lazily. My eyes were sticking at the screen of television but not with my mind.

“Hyung..”

I hear you calling from the outside of the door. I guess that you forgot to bring your key again.

I unlock the door to meet with your grinning smile.

“I have forgotten my key.”

“I know that, you always did it and bothering my resting time.” I say as messing up your hair. How soft it through my palm. And I will glad that I can caressing it anytime I want.

“Stop that. I have cut it a while ago.”

“I know, and you dyed it with what now?” I grab your shoulder and noticing that you dyed your hair with honey brown color. How beautiful that color on your hair. That made your face clear and shine. Shining bright like a beautiful moon.

“Why? Is it looks ridiculous?” You looked at me as pouting your lips, how cute.

I laugh slightly and shaking my head.

“It’s adorable. I love it.” And I love you too. How I want to say that words out loud.

 “Great. Because you have said that you love it, I will cook something for your dinner.”

I just smile when you took your way to the kitchen and put a pan above the stove.

“Ji, Loving you is one of happiness that I ever felt.” I whispered silently and brought my legs walking to the kitchen for approaching you.

Your hip is swaying from side to side teasingly. How I want to wrap my arms on to your slimy waist and rest my head on your shoulder.

 ‘Stop that Seunghyun, he is just your friend.’

  “Hyung, what’s wrong?”

“Mwo? Nothing.” I snap from my thought when you called my name, and your eyebrows wrinkling as glare at me.

“Don’t look at me with that ugly frowning face! That’s irritating.” I said while lingering my hand over your shoulder, hugging your neck playfully. Maybe if you know about my feeling you will snatch my hand away from you. Perhaps you will feel disgust with me. That’s why I’m better to bury this feeling to the deepest place of my heart.

“Hyung, you do the dishes, okay?”

“You won’t eat with me?” I ask when you took your way to our shared bedroom. Our apartment is just has one bedroom, because we don’t have enough money to buy the better one. But I promise when I have enough money I will buy the better apartment for you.

“I already ate kimchi soup at her house.” You answered, patting your stomach.

“But I can stay if you need a friend to eat with.” Jiyong giggled and take a seat on the chair in front of me.

“Yeah, I felt lonely recently.”

“You have to get a girlfriend since I already have Bora. So, sometimes we can go on double date.”

*chough.. chough*

I chough a bit when he suggested me to get a girlfriend. He seriously wants me to get one?

“I don’t need that. You are enough to make me dizzy.” I said it as laughing. You pouting your lips just like the usual when you mad.

“Yakk.. hyung, you’re so mean. I’ve never bothering you.”

“Maybe it will correct that ‘You are never absent to bother me’. Is it right?” I’m laughing while you punch my shoulder lightly.

 How happy to see you acted so childish. I love the way you crossed your arms, the way your lips pouted. You really made me crazy.

And I’m so happy because I can feel it as long as I am your friend, your best friend.

Sometimes I want to confess about my feeling toward you. But it will be different if I got rejected.

You will act differently and maybe hate me. Look at myself in a different reflection. If all of that happen, I wouldn’t have a chance to see your smiling face.

I have felt the happiness when I loving you. Just loving you is enough.

 

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

A/n : Just short chapter… Sorry, hope you enjoy it… ^^

 I have edited some words, I don’t know if it was enough or not… because actually, I don’t know where was my mistakes… how fool… hehehe

Feel free for comment… ^^