Chapter 4 – Unknowingly Loving You

Loving You

 

Jiyong could do nothing than obeying what was Seunghyun said. He was feeling bad for his friend. He totally forgot that today is Seunghyun’s birthday.

He looked at Seunghyun who had his eyes closed beside him. Seunghyun just refused to go out with him a while ago. It made him feeling more than bad as a friend, and maybe Seunghyun disappointed with him. That’s why Seunghyun decided to stay at home rather than taking a walk with him.

“Hyung, are you angry?”  Jiyong asked quietly, leaving the answer swallowed by the silent night. However, he won’t disturb the sleeping Seunghyun.

“Huff… I bet that you are more than disappointed, hyung. Sorry, I will never forget about your birthday next year, I promise.” Jiyong said while raising his hand as a promise. When he realized that Seunghyun didn’t even saw or heard him, he grinned because he knew he looked like a fool to speak with his own self.

“Good night, hyung.” Jiyong said and made the blanket covering Seunghyun’d body. When he saw Seunghyun face, there was something weird on his mind that made him came closer to that flawless face.

Jiyong set Seunghyun’s bang aside and gave a warm kiss on Seunghyun’s forehead.

“Saengil chukae hyung.”

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

*Jiyong Pov*

 

Winter will be end soon, but the weather still so cool. I have been here for more than twenty minutes, but the one that I’m waiting for isn’t come yet.

I throw the book randomly and begin to walk throughout the library, trying to find some book which I interested in.

“Hey, I’m sorry for coming this late.”

I tilted my head to see a girl approached me, gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and held her hand lightly.

She is my girlfriend, the one that I loved when the first time I saw her. I loved her, but I’m not sure with my heart now. Am I still loves her?

The answer is I don’t know. I think that something is wrong with my head.

My heart wasn’t throbbing the way it should be. Even now the smile that I give to her is just a fake and boredom smile, just a simply smile because I don’t want to make her hurt.

“Oppa, I have something to say.” She said as sat down on the chair in the corner of the library.

“Nde, just say it.” I replied and looking his now confuses face. He seems that she has tried to find some words in her head.

“Wha-what happened to you, Oppa?”

I heard her low voice vibrating as she hanging her head down, avoiding any contact with my eyes.

 “What do you mean?” I grabbed her hand which lay on the desk and holding it tightly. I know what she mean, I’m become different recently. I felt that. But, maybe she knew the right answer.

“You’re acted differently. You don’t love me anymore, do you?”

 

Bingo

 

I lift up my head and meet her watery eyes. She may be hurt.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know. I love you, when the first time I met you my heart was beating so fast.” I replied. She was just smiling sweetly.

“But, what do you feel now?”

Her question hit me so hard. What I feel now?

I remain silence, releasing her hand which I held.

“I know Oppa. Even though you would deny that you still love me I already knew that you don’t love me now.”

“But…”

“I’m okay. We can still be friend, right?”

I nodded my head quietly, couldn’t say even a word. She is being truly nice.

“Thank you for all the beautiful days which you gave me when we were together.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you.”

“I know Oppa, you’re really nice. I have to go, bye.”

I saw her went off to the entrance door, her shoulder was quivering a bit, I made her crying.

 

 

Drrt… drrt…

I feel my phone vibrating inside my pocket. I have a message from Seunghyun hyung.

I put it back in my pocket and take my way to exit the library. Seunghyun hyung said that he wanted to have a lunch with me.

I drive to the café near his office. He already had a great job back then.

I spotted him on the table, talking to the waitress which wrote down his order.

“Hi hyung.” I put my head on the head of the chair and sighed deeply when I had sat beside him.

“What’s wrong with you? You look different, was something happened?” I curved a small smile on my lips, he know me really well.

“Is it obvious?”  I asked and lifted my head to rest it upon his shoulder.

“Mind to tell me?” he asked as ruffling my hair.

“We broke up hyung. She is really nice, and I hurt her.” I answered and huffing a little.

I don’t care about other people who will give me a weird look because I’m so clinging to Hyunseong hyung. I don’t care, because his shoulder always calms me down.

I can smell the masculine scent of him through my nose and it has calmed me down even more. We have been living together for ages, and it really makes sense that we are close with each other. We are like a family. He really is kind and concern.

“You tired?”

He asked while caressing my head softly and makes my eyes heavy to open. Then I’m just nodded and began to close my eyes, sleeping on his shoulder.

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

What do you think?

Sorry for the very long and late updating… hehe

Sorry for the mistakes, you can give any critics if you want… ^^

Thank you for subscribes and comment… ^^

 

Ppyong~