Chapter 3 – Painfully yet Greatly Loving You

Loving You

 

 

Seunghyun stretched his arms when he finally woke up from his deep slumber. He has a meeting and interview to attend this morning.

The time he spent with jiyong last night made his heart felts lighter. And it affected him to make his day brighter.

“Good morning, Ji.” Seunghyun greeted the younger who was sleeping peacefully beside him.

“Ji, wake up. It is 6.00 in the morning.” Seunghyun said while shocking the younger a bit harsh.

“Ne hyung, I’m awake.” Jiyong turned his body towards Seunghyun. He yawned as taking his hand up to cover his mouth.

“Alright then, I will make breakfast. What do you want?” Seunghyun asked and began to sit from the bed, threw up the blanket which covered his body.

Jiyong didn’t answer, but he grabbed his phone on the nightstand instead.

And his eyes grew wider when he saw a note on the screen.

“Oh… I almost forget.”

He mumbled as looking the confused Seunghyun.

“Forget about what?” Seunghyun asked, frowning a little when he found how panic Jiyong being. Seunghyun’s eyes then landed on the calendar which showing the date of his birthday. Seunghyun doesn’t remember that today is his own birthday anyway.

Was Jiyong had prepared something for him?

Seunghyun thought, and chuckled when he glancing the panic Jiyong.

“I will make the breakfast. You better get ready hyung. Go shower and hurry.” Jiyong commanded the older before rushing down to the kitchen.

When Seunghyun came to the kitchen, he saw that Jiyong was stirring something on the kettle.

Seunghyun’s smile never lost from his lips when Jiyong put the food that look like a soup into a bowl.

Seunghyun happily sat on the chair and waited for his breakfast.

“Where is my breakfast Jiyongie. I’m hungry.” Seunghyun cried and giggled when he saw Jiyong grabbing a plate for him.

But, why he took a plate, not a bowl. Usually people will use a bowl instead of a plate to eat a soup, right? Seunghyun thought oddly.

“Here is your breakfast, hyung.”

Jiyong happily served a plate of fried rice, made Seunghyun’s jaw fell down with disappointment.

“O-oh, gomawo.” Seunghyun mumbled and took a glance to the soup. From the smell, Seunghyun knew that it was a seaweed soup. Not only from the smell, but he could barely saw it.

He made a movement to the bowl with spoon ready to taste the liquid that placed on the table.

But before he can reached it, Jiyong’s hand stops his movement, prevented him to reach the soup.

“You will have an interview today, remember? Eaten seaweed soup before getting test isn’t good for you.” Jiyong said innocently.

“Oh, right. So, for whose you made that soup?” Seunghyun hesitantly asked, even though he knew the answer.

“That’s for Bora. She said that she wanted to eat seaweed soup today.” Jiyong mindlessly said.

Seunghyun chewed his food slowly. Jiyong forget it.

That’s not problem, even Seunghyun was almost forgot about his own birthday. So it was common that Jiyong also forgot.

‘It’s not a big deal, it’s not important, it just a stupid birthday of mine.’ Seunghyun convinced himself not to thought that it was a big thing.

After a few minutes, Seunghyun stood up from his seat, looking at Jiyong who washing the dishes.

He wanted to approach that guy, wanted to hug that slimy waist before left that warmth home.

And he did it. In a slow movement, he was approaching the guy. He had no idea with what he did then, he just kept following his heart, Seunghyun doesn’t need his mind at that moment.

“Jiyong..” he called the guy with soft yet deep voice.

When Jiyong turned to look at Seunghyun, he had no idea when the older suddenly hugged him.

 

Seunghyun could hear Jiyong gasped when he wrapped his arms around that body.

“Hyung..” Jiyong whispered. His body stunned on Seunghyun’s embrace.

And Seunghyun let go of him before giggled.

“Sorry, I just want to hug you. Wish me luck with my job ne.” Seunghyun said before stepping out from that place. He hid his sad, disappointing look ever his smile.

 He regretted the thing that he did. He hugged Jiyong for God’s sake.

He was maybe scaring Jiyong with that.

“Pabbo Seunghyun. How that Jiyong afraid and avoiding you?” Seunghyun mumbled and hitting his head briefly while entered his car.

He rested his head on the stir wheel for a moment before turn on his car.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Seunghyun went back from his office on the evening. He got the good position as manager on his office this morning. But he felt an emptiness even he got what he want.

He wanted to call Jiyong and told the guy about this. But he won’t to bother his friend’s time for now.

He still remembered about his birthday last year. Even though they just spent the time on their small apartment and ate a small bowl of seaweed soup for both of them, he thought that it was enough.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Jiyong went back to his apartment around 11 on the evening. Not sign about Seunghyun presence on Jiyong sight.

The apartment seemed calm and silence welcomed him. The light was also off, that’s maybe Seunghyun had slept already, Jiyong thought.

“Hyung..” He called softly when he opened the door of their shared room.

 The lamp has off too. He turned the lamp on and found Seunghyun was laid on their bed with his stomach. His face was buried to the pillow underneath him.

Jiyong take off his craft and put his jacket on his own closet. He changes to his pajama before laying next to Seunghyun, looking at his hyung in confused thought.

He felt like he was doing something wrong to this man, but his dull brain can’t recall what was his mistake.

“Good night hyung.” He greeted the older despite he knew that he wouldn’t get any replied.

Only a few minute before Jiyong’s eyes popped open, and guilty poured over his entire soul. He forgot about the very important thing, and he did something dumb this morning.

Seunghyun wasn’t slept for God’s sake. He just wanted to avoid the younger gazed for tonight, because he found that it was hurt him too much. No, he didn’t blame Jiyong for forgetting his birthday. He just can’t face those lips that kissed a girl on his way to back at home.    

Seunghyun saw it, he swore that the guy with his honey brown who kissed a girl on the alleyway was Jiyong. And it just happened a few minutes ago.

 

Seunghyun closed his eyes tightly, tried not to think about that anymore. But he felt something beside him that he sure that it was Jiyong was moving a bit furiously.

“Ottokhae?”

Seunghyun can barely heard that word because the silence night.

Before he can think twice, a hand caressed his shoulder softly. And no one there except him and his roommate, Jiyong.

He slowly turned his back and faced the guilty face belongs to Jiyong’s.

“Hyung..” The younger said softly, biting at his nail in cute state.

“Wae Jiyong-ah?”

Seunghyun let out a fake yawn from his mouth. Made jiyong more guilty for woke him up.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry.”

Seunghyun raised his eyebrow questioningly.

“Sorry? What is that for?”

“Sorry, for forgetting your Birthday.” Jiyong said apologizing to the now smiling man.

“No need, Ji. It’s just a birthday, that’s not a big deal.” Answered Seunghyun with his lips curved a sweet smile.

“Sorry.”

“Stop apologizing.” Seunghyun whispered.

“What can I do for paid my stupid acted?” Jiyong asked and held Seunghyun’s hand.

If Seunghyun let his heart led him, he would glad that he can kiss that tempting lip, but his was working now. He won’t ruin everything.

Instead he smiled charmingly and squeezing Jiyong’s hand which held his with his free hand.

“I will take whatever your gift. And I even don’t care if you don’t give me a damn thing.” Seunghyun said lovingly, made the younger felt something warm rushing his veins.

To see the younger stiffened under his thought, Seunghyun called his name softly.

“Ji, let’s sleep.”

“How was about your birthday gift?”

“You’re enough to be my birthday gift.”

Jiyong abruptly sitting and held Seunghyun’s hand to follow him.

“Come on go to somewhere. Your birthday isn’t over yet.”

With loud groan Seunghyun went out from the blanket, following Jiyong who pulled his hand to the door.

“Get your jacket, I’ll be back to get my jacket too.”

Seunghyun just sighed to see the enthusiasm Jiyong.

“Are you not tired? You just come a minute ago, Ji.” Sunghyun grabbed Jiyong’s hands before the guy can slip on his jacket.

“Don’t force yourself. I’m okay, it just a birthday.” Seunghyun said almost whispered, he caressing Jiyong’s cheek gently.

“But-“

“Let’s sleep.”

 

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

A/N : Here is the 3th chapter… hope you enjoy it..

Feel free for comment… ^^

And thank you for everyone who subscribe and comment…